Not open for further replies.

thegoodstuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
GA USA
www.primevaping.com
Hey all,

Just thought I would create an official thread that will stay. A place where you can discuss what you want about us, Prime vaping.
Discuss your opinions on our juice, leave reviews about our juice, tell us what you would like to see at Prime vaping, any questions can be asked here as we will be active in this thread or send us an email

This thread will also be used to tell you all about new flavors coming out, new products coming to our site, discount coupons, contests and whatever else is going on with Prime Vaping.
We greatly appreciate our customers and love your ideas as well as feedback, we always want to know what you want, if there is something specific you want to see on our site please feel free to contact us and we will do our best.

Have any flavor ideas? Post about it, we like working with our customers to try an create a flavor you will love. If it happens to be a flavor we both think others will enjoy as well, you can name it and we will sell it.
:vapor:
Prime Vaping Website

thegoodstuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
GA USA
www.primevaping.com
Update on goods coming to our site.
Within the next 2 weeks we will have Genuine Joye Tech supplies from atomizers to Joye 510's to Joye Egos.
Well have Cartomizers, Translucent Drip Tips, 306 atomizers with clear drip tips for them and Joye 510 LR atomizers.

All at competitive prices and cheaper then most other vendors selling Joye Tech products.
Have a great day everyone!

Iwannaquit4good

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
USA Sin City
This is awesome news! Then I can load up on juice and 306's and what not :) I am addicted like crazy to your insane PV red hots! I am awaiting my next order and really wish for 30ml and 50ml bottles. Would be one of my request :) The Boston Cream Pie is not only spot on! Hits my sweet tooth! Butterscotch o Butterscotch! Now if you could make a German Chocolate Cake spot on! I would be in heaven over here! Thx :)

thegoodstuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
GA USA
www.primevaping.com
Glad you enjoy the juice :) German chocolate cake, we are working on that one. :vapor:

This is awesome news! Then I can load up on juice and 306's and what not :) I am addicted like crazy to your insane PV red hots! I am awaiting my next order and really wish for 30ml and 50ml bottles. Would be one of my request :) The Boston Cream Pie is not only spot on! Hits my sweet tooth! Butterscotch o Butterscotch! Now if you could make a German Chocolate Cake spot on! I would be in heaven over here! Thx :)

thegoodstuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
GA USA
www.primevaping.com
Well be getting 20ML, 30ML and 60ML bottles soon. Soon as in 1-2 weeks. :)

If you enjoy Chocolate Mint, you need to try our new flavor Chocolate Mint Xplosion, it is one of my favorite vapes now lol. Took sometime but we were able to get just a hint of mint so its not overpowering. We are definitely working on that German Chocolate Cake for you. I'll keep you informed and keep sending you samples till we perfect it. Think of a clever name for it, when it's perfected and marketed you can name it :)
Have a great day! :vapor:

Great to hear!! Any idea on when the larger bottles? :) I told my friend about wanting German Chocolate cake. She about went crazy thinking about how yum! TY~!

thegoodstuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
GA USA
www.primevaping.com
I'm loving your Milk Chocolate Toffee, one of the best chocolates ever!!

Glad you are enjoying it, that is also a favorite flavor of mine

I'm glad you're getting the 306 attys! I just posted a couple days ago that I needed a supplier that carried the 306, 306 drip tips and good juice! I hate having to shop all over to get what I need. Now I don't have to. Plus, I'm going to have to try the choco. mint explosion and love from above!

Yeah shopping around a bunch of different stores is not fun, paying all that shipping just adds up. Well have different color drip tips for the 306's as well. I can't wait to get them in!

Iwannaquit4good

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
USA Sin City
That sounds great to me :) I would be your taste tester all day long LOL I just wanted to chime in real quick! I just got my order in and OMG! First off everything smells amazing! I dug into my Watermelon 12mg VG just now! It smells so wonderful and the best part! Taste like real ripe juicy watermelon. I love those candy watermelon flavors, but this is top notch on my taste buds lol Whoa! I'm finding in cold weather like this! This flavor just perked me right up to a nice summers day! Loving it as Cabin Fever has been on my nerves all day! I buy dole watermelon juice every single time it's in season. I would guess with your extra sweet. It would taste exact. The way I ordered it! Taste like real watermelon! Never experienced that in watermelon ejuice and I've tasted a lot! TY you all! Will come back with some more reviews soon. Update since writing this and walking away LOL Been an hour of chain vaping! It is dang good you all!!!!!!!!!

thegoodstuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
GA USA
www.primevaping.com
That sounds great to me :) I would be your taste tester all day long LOL I just wanted to chime in real quick! I just got my order in and OMG! First off everything smells amazing! I dug into my Watermelon 12mg VG just now! It smells so wonderful and the best part! Taste like real ripe juicy watermelon. I love those candy watermelon flavors, but this is top notch on my taste buds lol Whoa! I'm finding in cold weather like this! This flavor just perked me right up to a nice summers day! Loving it as Cabin Fever has been on my nerves all day! I buy dole watermelon juice every single time it's in season. I would guess with your extra sweet. It would taste exact. The way I ordered it! Taste like real watermelon! Never experienced that in watermelon ejuice and I've tasted a lot! TY you all! Will come back with some more reviews soon. Update since writing this and walking away LOL Been an hour of chain vaping! It is dang good you all!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you, the watermelon is a fantastic vape. Glad it's working for you while you are stuck inside lol.
I'll be sending you an email soon. :)

I look forward to trying the watermelon

Just send me an email when you're ready. :vapor:

Have a great day everyone!

thegoodstuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
GA USA
www.primevaping.com
We thought it was a big deal to let people know that all of our juices are Diacetyl Free. So you'll now find this image on our home page.

DiacetylFree.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread