Clearomizer - Where to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tol

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2011
NY
I just recently ordered a pack XL 510 Clearmoziers from Clouds of Vapor. They are out of NJ. Was around $15 with shipping. The Xl I think hold about 2 ML and the regular size ones are like 0.8 to 1ml ?

It was recommended to me to get 2.8-3.0 Ohm ones, so I ordered the 2.8 ones for my Riva.

Last edited:

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
I just recently ordered a pack XL 510 Clearmoziers from Clouds of Vapor. They are out of NJ. Was around $15 with shipping. The Xl I think hold about 2 ML and the regular size ones are like 0.8 to 1ml ?

It was recommended to me to get 2.8-3.0 Ohm ones, so I ordered the 2.8 ones for my Riva.

Thanks Tol. Just ordered from them. Volcano was my first choice, but they were out.
I actually wanted something with less resistance as I'm using 1.5ohm LR 510 attys now.
Oh well, I'll give these a shot. More of an experiment than anything else.

Last edited:

Tol

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2011
NY
Thanks Tol. Just ordered from them. Volcano was my first choice, but they were out.
I actually wanted something with less resistance as I'm using 1.5ohm LR 510 attys now.
Oh well, I'll give these a shot. More of an experiment than anything else.

Cool, have heard nothing but good things about CoV. Hoping mine will show up sometime soon, very interested in testing them out. I like the Map-tank too, but not sure if I am ready for a 5 ML container sitting on my riva battery yet :)

Tol

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2011
NY
Can't say I am overly impressed by the Clearomizers. Being able to see how much juice is left is great, and that's the main reason it interested me. My first fill on one of these though, after about 2-3 puffs, it tastes horrible. Tipping helps as people have mentioned in some reviews. Also I found purposely over-filling them to get rid of air bubbles from the start helps. The second one I filled was a little better. I will see how it goes for me, but so far I am not so impressed. The RoyalSmoker CE2 510 2.5 Ohm cartos are better these IMO, but not in love with those either. My favorite so far has really been the Genuine Joye 510 Cartomizers. I might just stick to buying those, and get an eGo-T or a Map Tank.

Anyway, I will keep trying the remaining ones I have, hopefully your experience is better than mine.

I will say that CoV's service and shipping are great though!

Godspeed

Jan 4, 2011
NY
Ive been using the Volcano Clearomizers for about 2 weeks. I like them, but some batches seem to work better then others. 1 set of 5 the taste seemed off, the other 10 were fine. The megas hold 1.8 and the Regulars like .6 i think. I recommend them if you can get them, Volcano ships free as well.

Pbusardo, Rochester, NY here too. Shipping is quick from volcano to NY. Got here in under 3 days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread