Status
Not open for further replies.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
www.healthcabin.net offers a large selection of e-cigarette supplies and e-Juice (e-liquid) with more than 100 flavors. We pride ourselves in our outstanding selection, good pricing, fast shipping, expeditious and simple return policy and overall customer service.

Our office is located in Shenzhen city, Guangdong Province , China.
Our shop is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

6 reasons to Shop with us:
1. We utilize the strongest encryption ensuring your data is safe and secure.
2. Large selection of brand name e cigarette supplies and e Juice at the lowest prices.
Whether you are a beginner, a die hard vaper, or somewhere in between, HealthCabin is here to meet your needs.
3. We specialize in the top brands, including Kangertech, Joyetech, Aspire, Eleaf, Wismec Ecigarettes and Liqua, Dekang, Hangsen ejuice. We also carry an exclusive ejuice line called HC.
4. We offers the most diverse shipping methods, including free shipping when your order totals $250. Our choices of shipping include China Airmail, EMS, DHL. We have extensive experience shipping to more than 100 countries around the world.
5. Most orders will be shipped within 48 hours of payment (Excluding holidays).
6. Best in the industry warranty service. we offers 3-6 month warranty for most products. If you have any questions,, simply contact us. We are always here to serve you.

We know there are many suppliers for you to choose from, we guarantee that you will be satisfied with us. If there is anything we can do to improve our service to you, please feel free to let us know.

If you have questions, pleae contact here.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts

Sincerely,
HealthCabin Team

Last edited by a moderator:

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
I am happy to see you come abord. I will look forward to placing an order. I am wondering if your 801 batteries are vacuum type switch or electronic type switch. Do the LEDS light when you make a loud noise next to them?

Thank you for your asking! :rolleyes:

All our 801 batteries are [FONT=华文新魏]mechanical[/FONT] switchs. The LEDS does not light when you make a loud noise next to them.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Newsunshine.....I see you are guaranteeing atomizers for one year.......none of us have had an atomizer last for one year......how can you honour that guarantee??

Thank you for your asking. :rolleyes:

I am glad that you notice our guarantee.

Yes. we provide one year warranty for most atomizers, because factory provides one year warranty for them.

During guarantee period, customer can send back the broken unit to us and we will send you a new one for replacement after we receive the broken unit. The customer please afford all the shipping costs.

surbitonPete

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
North Yorkshire UK
Thank you for your asking. :rolleyes:

I am glad that you notice our guarantee.

Yes. we provide one year warranty for most atomizers, because factory provides one year warranty for them.

During guarantee period, customer can send back the broken unit to us and we will send you a new one for replacement after we receive the broken unit. The customer please afford all the shipping costs.

I am afraid the cost of shipping on such a small part would make the guarantee worthless for me .....but it sounds good.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Wouldnt be feasible for 1 or 2 atomizers..... Would have to buy 50-100 and keep dead ones to the side and ship all dead ones back on the 364th day.

A good idea!

But please make sure that we will get them by the 357th day, because it takes us one week to send them back to factories. :)

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
OK I am adventurious!! I went to your site seen dse801 atomizers for 5.50 a piece. what would you charge for 100 of them?? $550.00 ??? Or would you make me a bulk deal????

Yes, it is only 5.5 USD for a des801 atz. We love bulk deals. If you want to buy 100pc, please inform us one week in advance. Perhaps we can talk about the bulk deal in private. What do you think?:rolleyes:

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
The starter sets look excellent. 2 bats, 2 attys, the 5 standard prefill carts, as well as 10 empties and a 30ml bottle of juice.

That's a proper starter set.

Thank you for your telling me that. We always value customers' opinions.

If you feel anyting not good with our website, please feel free to tell us. We will appreciate it.:rolleyes:

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Waves to Newsunshine :D

Last week, I organised a bulk order from Newsunshine for the members of my eBay e-cig group. The price was fantastic & the help & communication I got from Newsunshine has been second to non. :thumbs:

Chrissie, hi!

so happy to meet you here. Thank you for your compliment. I am flattered.:)

If members of group wants bulk orders again, please let me know.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
:rolleyes:
Hi Newsun did not realise you set up shop here :D

I ordered some silver RN4075 atomisers .
I have received them , I am very happy with the service you provided and the excellent communication :thumbs:

Thank you.

Hi, keef!

What a pleasant surprise to hear from you here.

I am impressed that you are knowledgable about ecgis and are always willing to help new members. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread