• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

***ON TOPIC***The Emerald City Grill

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Thought this would be a fun thread especially with summer close at hand.I'm not taking orders...lol..But thought it would be a great thread to post Grilling tips and Grilling recipies on...I have an arsenal of them myself and will try to post one or two a week ...any members who want to share Tips Hints and Recipes please jump in!:)The Wiz!

Last edited by a moderator:

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
OK, I'm here - fire up the grill and crisp some good german brats.....wash it down with a cold beer....

Ah, heaven!

And the best way to get a fantastic brat - boil 'em in beer and onions before you grill 'em. Get the coals nice and hot before you put the brats on, and flip regularly till the skin is crispy. Garnish with lots of extra onions and a grainy brown mustard.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
OK, I'm here - fire up the grill and crisp some good german brats.....wash it down with a cold beer....

Ah, heaven!

And the best way to get a fantastic brat - boil 'em in beer and onions before you grill 'em. Get the coals nice and hot before you put the brats on, and flip regularly till the skin is crispy. Garnish with lots of extra onions and a grainy brown mustard.
Again the Beer and Bratz......I'm getting hungry now!!!:)The Wiz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread