Status
Not open for further replies.

trouble2k

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2010
Billings, MT
I have never seen this route being taken on any of my packages from Liberty Flights. It's always gone from San Diego to Billings?? Tracking ID: 420591019405510200793226589348

Detailed Results:
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
bullet_circle.gif
Processed through Sort Facility, January 30, 2011, 1:39 am, BIRMINGHAM, AL 35222
bullet_circle.gif
Processed through Sort Facility, January 28, 2011, 6:25 pm, LAS VEGAS, NV 89199
bullet_circle.gif
Electronic Shipping Info Received, January 28, 2011
bullet_circle.gif
Processed through Sort Facility, January 27, 2011, 8:19 pm, SAN DIEGO, CA 92186

Any chance this is the wrong package?? Order #18052

Abe

Unregistered Supplier
Jun 1, 2009
UK / US
www.liberty-flights.co.uk
Get this, we shipped an order to Australia but it went to Canada first, they shipped it back then it got shipped to the correct place in Australia. It seems there are two regions with the same name; one in Canada and one is Australia and for some reason, it went to the Canada one first of all! You would have thought the country name was a bit indicate to which continent it was suppose to go to.

trouble2k

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2010
Billings, MT
And, it has finally arrived in town:) Hopefully in the my mailbox today. I'll contact you if it looks like anything's wrong. It's too bad you couldn't get partial refund on postage when they mess up like this.

Detailed Results:

Processed through Sort Facility, February 01, 2011, 9:29 pm, BILLINGS, MT 59101
Processed through Sort Facility, January 31, 2011, 6:28 pm, BIRMINGHAM, AL 35222

kilgoretrout

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2011
South Central PA, USA
That UK to Australia trip (via Canada) was funny as hell when it happened. Not funny for that poor dude who was waiting and watching his stuff travel around the world, tho. :laugh:

I just had a package a couple weeks ago that took a strange trip. Left Baltimore (I'm about 1.5hrs to the north) and it went all the way out to Philadelphia..... then back to Harrisburg PA... then south to me. Not sure why, but it still only took a couple days. They usually go straight from Baltimore to Harrisburg.
Hell, I even had one last week that said it was processed through a sort facility a day BEFORE the electronic shipping info was received. lol.
Oh well, the USPS is still pretty awesome imo.

tybin

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
WA
lmao. i had that happen to me with a non lf package recently. it ended up in alaska. go figure :)
I have never seen this route being taken on any of my packages from Liberty Flights. It's always gone from San Diego to Billings?? Tracking ID: 420591019405510200793226589348

Detailed Results:
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
bullet_circle.gif
Processed through Sort Facility, January 30, 2011, 1:39 am, BIRMINGHAM, AL 35222
bullet_circle.gif
Processed through Sort Facility, January 28, 2011, 6:25 pm, LAS VEGAS, NV 89199
bullet_circle.gif
Electronic Shipping Info Received, January 28, 2011
bullet_circle.gif
Processed through Sort Facility, January 27, 2011, 8:19 pm, SAN DIEGO, CA 92186

Any chance this is the wrong package?? Order #18052

Vanisle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Courtenay B.C. Canada
My package must be on a special voyage as well. USPS has not updated the status of it since the 22nd of Jan when it left San Diego. I am sure all is fine but I was hoping that USPS would update the status better than Canada Post which is horrible most of the time.

Oh well I guess I just patiently wait and stalk the mailman every day until it is delivered.:D

trouble2k

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2010
Billings, MT
Well, I did get my package. It was pretty tattered and torn on the outside, but everything inside was still in one piece:)

It looks like someone may have actually sat on it. One of the corners was completely ripped open, so I'm surprised some of it didn't fall out. Thanks for making sure my goods were secured so well!

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
It shouldn't really be called tracking outside of the US. We are still searching for the perfect way to ship to Canada :(

Abe, the "tracking" number we get with our packages is not really for tracking purposes, it's delivery confirmation. I talked with the folks at my PO some time ago and I was told that they don't really "track" those packages, they scan them along the way, or not, but it's not real tracking. Just FIY.

I had a package sent to me (in California) from Chicago stuck for three days on some cursed conveyor belt in Orlando, FL, for three days.

Please don't ask me why it's called a tracking number.

Portugal Barry

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2010
Portugal
It shouldn't really be called tracking outside of the US. We are still searching for the perfect way to ship to Canada :(

I think I've cracked this one for you Abe.
If you are in the US and want to send it to Canada, just address it to Portugal!
David at Super-T sent my order on the 7th and 3 days later it arrived at the customs.
Unfortunately it was the Canadian customs and I live in Portugal. Only a few thousand miles away.
But at least it got to Canada.
Now I wait and see what they do next???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread