ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
  • Deleted by dnakr
  • Reason: Cleaning up - Inappropriate wording

ned Zeppelin

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
uk
This company told me that they would be having some mini cigarettes soon with their own brand name stamped on them plus all-new packaging as well.
The problem I can see with this is that the customer is having to pay for this on the increase in price which after all is your standard mini cigarette. I have not personally had one for real in my hand but from what I can see I don't mind a brand stamped on to it but I don't really want a complete website and telephone number written down it neither. But I suppose PNP is included but of course you've already paid for that. Let's see how much it will be on his E.bay shop if it gets there. But postage costs on their are ridiculous

Mr.Darcy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2008
UK
I'm sure there's a big market for the pink. Look how well the pink Nintendo DS did. I think it's funny though. Maybe I'll get one for my girlfriend. She hates pink :evil:
yeah im sure theres a market,but its made up of one sex...:p
im just ...... because id have bought one of any other colour from him...but i cant get that one...id never live it down...;)

clavit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2008
EU

The problem I can see with this is that the customer is having to pay for this on the increase in price which after all is your standard mini cigarette. I have not personally had one for real in my hand but from what I can see I don't mind a brand stamped on to it but I don't really want a complete website and telephone number written down it neither.

I've got one of his branded white 901's. The logo on the atomizer is fine, but the website and phone no. on the battery is a bit much, even if it is a very subtle pale green.
I think a price increase to pay for branding is a wrong decision, but we'll see......
As things stand, Smokester is cheaper, and for most customers propably has a better selection. I think Smokester's black will outsell Pillbox's pink!

Breast cancer survivors who are trying to quit smoking cigarettes. I know many.

I'm not a breast cancer survivor, but I am a co-survivor and activist. We proudly sport the color pink.

I would like to get one to see if the girls are interested. There's one in particular that I need to get off the cigs. Problem is, is about 80 bucks USD, and I don't know how much more for the shipping to the states....

But I would like to have the pink. I'll wait awhile. There's bound to be more stuff out of the chute.

Also, I would prefer a penstyle.

Last edited:

ned Zeppelin

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
uk
yep i agree Ned...i think pillbox has lost his way a bit in order to grow...
smokester is currently better...

and why just pink?that rules half of his potential customers who want a coloured one out right away...surely there were other colours available also.he should be offering a selection,or at least a less leading colour!:confused:

I totally agree with you Mr Darcy perhaps he is another one who's off to China. You can get them all in different colours by the way. If you look on various manufactures sites you have a choice. I agree Smokester is cheaper . personally knowing the Smokester like I do. I don't think he will go down this road in less he can provide the products at a sensible price. There is nothing wrong with suppliers putting their stamp on it but don't raise the price to do it. Some people must think that we all are idiots.

Last edited:

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
I've got one of his branded white 901's. The logo on the atomizer is fine, but the website and phone no. on the battery is a bit much, even if it is a very subtle pale green.

It looks like a promotional give away! I don't mind a logo, and some are actually nice looking. But some go too far.

Like the new KISSbox batch. Earlier batches had a fairly large logo on the atomizer. Batch 4 reduces that to a small, elegant logo on the band, like the Sedansa. Big improvement.

Too bad they negated that improvement with a logo on the switch. So now you have TWO logos, right next to each other, but not lined up properly. Bleah. And the logo's upside down on my auto switch, to top it off.

Last edited:

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
  • Deleted by dnakr
  • Reason: Inappropriate wording

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK
yep i agree Ned...i think pillbox has lost his way a bit in order to grow...
smokester is currently better...

and why just pink?that rules half of his potential customers who want a coloured one out right away...surely there were other colours available also.he should be offering a selection,or at least a less leading colour!:confused:
I totally agree darcy!
pillbox has seen smokester in action and has gone silly blastering his ecigs with paint jobs and slapping his name all over them!
It looks ridiculous with advertising all down it,talk about drawing attention to your e.cig.
im afraid pillbox is grasping at straws!

Last edited:

dc2k08

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
.ie
www.e-cignews.com
i also agree that pillbox's new branding of his e-cigs has put me off purchasing anymore from him. he has really been trying to step up his marketing game lately sending out offers for affiliate prgrams and free stickers to put in our pubs to explain the safeness of e-cigs while really just advertising his web-site. its all got a bit much. he knows of this forum but prefers to lurk. think i might get my next order from the smokester..well done smokester.

Lady Python

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2008
UK
Didja notice that the new njoy mini comes in burgundy?

Thanks for the heads-up Leaford. Have to have a look at that:D

Talking about different colours, can anyone remember from the 60s/70s a brand of cigarettes called Sobrani who did Sobrani Cocktail? I once bought a packet of these for a night out. Very posh they were too. They came in pastel colours, blue, pink, green, lemon and had gold filtertips. I only ever bought the one packet as even back then they were very expensive. They were definitely aimed at the ladies.

I haven't seen them in years.

Last edited:

Lady Python

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2008
UK
Just run a search. You can still get Sobranie Cocktail. Might treat myself to a pack sometime for old times sake LOL. Sadly, can't be smoked indoors on a night out here anymore:cry: Just wouldn't have the same look being smoked in the freezing cold in one of the "shelters" in this country which, by law, have to be open to the elements:cry:

Maybe I'll just save my £7.99 ($15) and buy some more e-liquid instead:D

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Thanks for the heads-up Leaford. Have to have a look at that:D

Talking about different colours, can anyone remember from the 60s/70s a brand of cigarettes called Sobrani who did Sobrani Cocktail? I once bought a packet of these for a night out. Very posh they were too. They came in pastel colours, blue, pink, green, lemon and had gold filtertips. I only ever bought the one packet as even back then they were very expensive. They were definitely aimed at the ladies.

I haven't seen them in years.

I've seen a brand that came in different colors, like a rainbow in a pack. I think they were called Fantasia, or something like that. Really long and thin. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread