E- Juice storage case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Brag

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Nebraska
1203101921a (2).jpg Hi username1 I use a tackle box that has a top storage shelf and 4 drawers for my home kit.:vapor: I have a small Stanley tool box for on the road stuff:2cool:.
So what's evetone using to store all there juice, batteries, attys...etc. Pls post pics. Thankz

QuikWgn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
SnoCo Washington
www.youtube.com
511W2WRXMAL._SS400_.jpg

I use a Flambeau 8010 Quik Loader tackle box. It has enough storage for quart sized bottles of VG/PG/Nic juice up top, 2 small boxes that are perfect for atties/cartos/drip tips that slide into rails on the top, 2 clear snap lock 6004r boxes in the first 2 tray spots that hold about 20 30ml bottles ea, and then the double height 7004r box in the bottom rail that hold my graduated cylinders, 4 oz flavor bottles etc. In place of the 7004r double height box you can also use 2 more of the 6004r boxes instead. Amazon has them for about $32 shipped and they are perfect.

OMyStarz

Sep 23, 2009
DH and I use a case designed for diabetic supplies when out on the road. It has elastic straps to hold syringes or juice bottles, and you can use the loop part of sticky-backed velcro to adhere items to the case.

It comes with a cloth zip pouch that I store my passthrough in, and it velcros to the lining material of the case so I just got some sticky velcro and peel and stick it to items I don't want sliding around in there. Works great. I got mine at Walmart in the pharmacy section (of course).

510XVUiqHUL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Amazon - Medicine Case

pixiedust

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2011
Nevada
I don't have an issue with little kids getting into my stuff, so I don't have to lock it up, so I bought two cardboard recipe boxes (2 for $1 a the local crafts store) to keep juice in- I use one for premixed juice, the other for flavorings the reason I like them is that you can stand up a 60mg bottle in them. Little stuff I keep in an old tackle box. For taking my stuff out with me I have a plastic lined zipper top soft bag ($1 at target sold for carrying makeup in) I like that because if anything leaks it's contained in the waterproof bag.

dzlady

ECF Veteran
I have a glass and plastic make-up case tackle box that I use. It has two shelves and then the bottom open piece. I put the liquid bottles on the top, laid down, I can put 20 10 ml bottles in. The second shelf has carts, and xtra attys. the bottom I have 3 script bottles...one has filler in it, one has cartomizers for hubbys cig and the other is for small pieces of whatever. I dont throw anything away!

studio52

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2011
Meridian MS
After a couple months of vaping and buying mods and supplies I bought a tool box from wally world, but soon realized that it was not going to suffice, I have since bought a screw holder type box which is great because it has all kinds of comparments for different stuff, like drip tips attys carts tanks fittings, all the little stuff....LR HR makes it easy to find what I want quickly, but again I now need more space...with battery boxes, I have over 50 batterys in pairs in boxes and I need an entire shelving set up to hold all 30 of my mods and store my 125 or so flavorings and ejuice and 400 empty bottles etc the list jsut goes on and on...I really need a lab with glass cases and a sink....etc....LOL PICS???? Id be here for a week trying to get all my pics in...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread