Cartomizer the solution for a leaky 510?

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 days in no analogs..YAY!

The only problem Im having with the JOYE 510 (purchased from the vaporpro.com) is leaking between the cartridge and the atty (also I dont think Im filling it correctly because I got awesome vapor and th on my first cartridge (came filled) and then when I try to refill - not as nice.

Anyway so far so good but I am lazy :) dont want to have to constantly refill or drip..I have been vaping like I smoked ..6 or 7 times a day 10-15 mins at a time..sometimes more if Im drinking then it was nonstop.. Also Id like to be able to set my unit down and not have juice everywhere when I pick it back up (i have a little dog who likes to lick everything and know this juice could kill her)

Is there a unit thats better for not leaking? Also people suggested I order some cartomizers from cignot which I did but am now confused because I was told they are the solution for leaking and after I ordered I saw a bunch of reviews that they DO leak..and are the easy to refill?? I got some gourmetvapors flavors I want to try and dont want to waste if I switch to cartomizers..

Blahhh sorry for the ramble..I am starting to want an analog but dont want to give up..Ive read enough on this forum to know its all about finding your personal vaping style!

The Big Chief

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Anderson, IN
Cignot sells the JOYE cartomisers. BOGE is the most recommended cartomiser. Easier to refill, and dont leak until full. The joys dont leak until overfilled. But filling is a pain. 2 totally different setups on how they are built. But you will like joys as far as production goes. Once you get the hang of em, you will like. If they ARENT for you, search out some BOGE cartos..they are recognised by 1- retailer will sate that they are boge. 2- they have silver threads, and a white cap. But you can find info on both, and eventually youll have all of the above anyhow. Just one step at time. Give yourself a coupel days to get comfy, then try something new if ya like.

MsBree

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2010
New Jersey
www.precious-pets.org
Congrats Vapgirl on your 3 days!!! WoooooHooooo

I started with Joye 510's too, and still use them, on occasion! What I've learned is if any cart or carto is overfilled, it will leak! So this seems to be the #1 cause for leaking. You can drip into a carto directly from the battery end...very slowly....try about 10 drops. What I do then is wipe the battery end real good, and actually blow the atty out to see if any excess comes out (put your mouth on the clean mouthpiece and blow a little...make sure you have a tissue or something to catch any excess that might come out of the battery end. If nothing, then pop the carto back on your manual 510 and vape away!

If this works for you, then fill several carto's...pop the rubber ends back on, and you'll have plenty of spares so you won't feel like you're constantly refilling!

Ms Bree , #1 YAY Jersey girl!! :) Was born there and am now in the suburbs of philly!

#2 thats exactly what I wanted to hear!!! Thats what I was hoping for, spend 10-15 mins (time would have been spent running to wawa for analogs anyway ;) filling up some cartomizers for the next day or so (few days if Im taking a trip)...instead of constantly filling the cartridges (which dont seem to be working as well for me now that Ive re-filled them..as they did when they came filled :(

especially like if Im going away for a weekend or something, can just fill enough cartos to last me and not tote around this whole little ejuice factory I have going on now lmao!!

and #3 adorable pup! and are you concerned at all with the juice and your dog? I know its toxic poison to them so Im being VERY careful around my pug as she likes to lick everything my face, hands, the carpet, coffee table etc..haha

MsBree

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2010
New Jersey
www.precious-pets.org
Ms Bree , #1 YAY Jersey girl!! :) Was born there and am now in the suburbs of philly!

#2 thats exactly what I wanted to hear!!! Thats what I was hoping for, spend 10-15 mins (time would have been spent running to wawa for analogs anyway ;) filling up some cartomizers for the next day or so (few days if Im taking a trip)...instead of constantly filling the cartridges (which dont seem to be working as well for me now that Ive re-filled them..as they did when they came filled :(

especially like if Im going away for a weekend or something, can just fill enough cartos to last me and not tote around this whole little ejuice factory I have going on now lmao!!

and #3 adorable pup! and are you concerned at all with the juice and your dog? I know its toxic poison to them so Im being VERY careful around my pug as she likes to lick everything my face, hands, the carpet, coffee table etc..haha

You're so very welcome 'Philly Girl'!!!!!! I'm happy I could help, and sounds like you finally have a plan of action!!! :)

Thanks for the compliment on my 'pup'....she's not the only Boxer in my home, and I am not afraid at all because ALL of my supplies are FAR out of reach and enclosed securely wherever they are, and I take extra precautions when working with my juices! Unless someone actually catches me in the act of either refilling or creating a new DIY juice, NO one would ever know I had such a FUN 'habit'! lol You're smart...just be extra careful!

Happy vaping!!!!!
:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread