ego-t best buy?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonG

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2010
Jville, AL
Ok. So I have had my Egos for a few months now but am interested in ordering a "tank system". So far though the prices I am finding are substantially higher for the Ego-t models, like 15.00 for a single atty. So My question is what is the best buy people are finding on ego-t attys/tanks/starter kits? I really don't need a full starter kit, as I have plenty of batts; but 15.00 each seems high for new attys. Help appreciated.

DawnsDone

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Derry NH
ovaleusa.com sells tawa attys for 9.99 best deal i"ve found so far. Thier site seems to stop selling because of paypal issues, but it did the same thing last week and then was back up for the past week and now its down again. I was lucky to order 6 of them while it was up, for $59.94 6 attys shipped. Other places you would have only gotten 3 plus shipping for like $52. Just keep visiting the site and when its open order quick! lol I ordered on a friday night and received my shipment Monday morning from FL to NH! Thats the fastest ive ever received anything in the mail!

DawnsDone

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Derry NH
Are you referring to quality when you say lifespan? I've been told they are made exactly the same as the normal attys and the only difference is the warranty. If im not mistaken, you are still way better ordering these than 16 for one that has a supposed warranty. If you buy at cignot its guarantted only against man defects for 30 days not wear and tear or clogging. At clouds of vapor your warranty is for 14 days. At liberty flights its 45 days or 50ml juice (which for me is 10 days). Even when ordering straight from ovaleusa.com you only get a 60 day warranty on items.

Does this mean that you can continually use one atty without cleaning it and send it back every two weeks when its clogged and no longer works? I dont believe you could I think the warranty is for it working as intended which means it wouldnt cover wear and tear but more wick issues and such, which you usually know from day one.

This is how I see it, If i spend $60 i can get 6 attys tawa from ovale or 3 from another place that offers a warranty. Whats the chances of 3 out of my 6 attys not working? and even if 3 didnt and 3 did id be right where i would be if i had paid more plus no hassle of sending anything back. But instead if all 6 work fine, you got twice the amount for the same price. I orderd 6 of them, i test them all when they arrived and they worked the same as the 16 one i have.

If you can send them back and get a new one everytime the coil gets gunked up and dont have to clean them then your best bet is the 16 from ovale since the guarantee is 60 days and i didnt see any warnings that it was only against defects or a certain amount of juice.

If im really off base and you can send them back from clogging i would love someone to inform me since im lazy and dont want to clean them! lol

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
It has been awhile since I saw the post, but it confirmed the only difference is tawa atty's have no warranty or to be specific 24hrs.

Edit: I went to the ovale site...the tawa atty has a 24hr/no warranty; the "normal" atty has a sixty day warranty for the additional $7. They are the same...you have the option of paying an additional fee for the warranty.

cheers,

Freedomsmokeusa has them for $12.99. I used carto's before the tank and went thru 5 of them a week at $8.00. I have been on one tank almost exlusively for 3 weeks and it is working like it did on the 1st day. If I can get a month (and probably much more)out of a tank atty for $15, it's much cheaper. Also, the ease of changing juices is as easy popping in another tank and vaping...the change in flavor is almost immediate.

Last edited:

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
Well there you have it....You gonna run a tank on your Provari, Gator? I actually have one on my Infinity right now at 4.25V and they seem to hold up. I usually use a MAP but it is easier to clear an old juice flavor out of a T at a little higher voltage

Absolutely, I just love the convenience. However, I am going to get some bridgeless 510 hv atties to drip at home when I feel like messing with it, but my mainstay will be the tank.

cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread