Status
Not open for further replies.

franklyspeaking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Arlington, Texas
www.pharceapp.com
Update to my previous post: I shook and shook until a part of the top of the battery came out and I was able to pull it out. I see what the problem is...the top of the battery compartment is a little tighter than the rest of it. I have it charging now....but I'm afraid to put it back in now....LOL

It gets looser with time. Mine was like that in the beginning but now slides out easily. Still vapeing like a champ. Dollar for dollar I think this may be the best value out there. I've been updating all of the people I have turned onto vapeing or am in the process of turning and the Janty Stick is now my primary recommendation. Cheap 360mah batteries that charge in an hour, built-in usb passthrough, cheap atomizers, pen-style cart capacity, excellent vapor, stylish compact form-factor. Does it get better than that?

DisMan

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2008
If all this is true.....why are so many seem to be raving about the Prodigy and not the stick.
The stick is the first mod I have ordered (hope I did the right thing)

Because people usually buy *either* the prodigy *or* the stick.

Not everyone has $250.00 to burn for both.

I'm still standing by the Dura-C. Judging from the looks of the smoke from the Janty Stick, it's the same. BUT, the stick has a design...so, I would think that, if people are looking for design, the stick is appealing. Just don't like the price tag it's currently at.

Ludo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2008
China
www.janty.com
The JANTY STICK will sell for 79.95 USD/59.59 EURO and this is what you get for that price:

1 x JANTY STICK BODY
1 x classic atomizer under warranty
2 x E-CIGAR BATTERIES
1 x Mini USB cable for charging AND vaping through computer/car/power outlet
5 x Free Classic carts
1 x Unique designed leather carrying pouch

We will also provide TAWA (Janty Throw away atomizers at an unbeatable price as optional accessory!)

JANTYSTICK - a set on Flickr

STAY TUNED FOR PRE-SALES SETS at 69.95 USD for a limited time!

arv

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2009
Wroclaw, Poland
The JANTY STICK will sell for 79.95 USD/59.59 EURO and this is what you get for that price:

1 x JANTY STICK BODY
1 x classic atomizer under warranty
2 x E-CIGAR BATTERIES
1 x Mini USB cable for charging AND vaping through computer/car/power outlet
5 x Free Classic carts
1 x Unique designed leather carrying pouch

Wasn't there going to be a standard battery charger as well?

Btw, does it work on usb power without a battery inside?

OMG, I just can't stand waiting for it..... :D

arv

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2009
Wroclaw, Poland
Charger only came for free in the Limited Edition Set. You can order the charger as a separate accessory in our shops :)
Can't find it on jantyshop.com... Did I go blind or is it not there yet? ;)
Should I place an order and add the charger later?

Btw, if I want extra batteries I should get the "E-CIGAR BATTERIES" for €1.95, right?

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
If all this is true.....why are so many seem to be raving about the Prodigy and not the stick.
The stick is the first mod I have ordered (hope I did the right thing)

I think the excitement about the Prodigy is primarily that the device itself is made in the USA. I think some folks in the USA like the idea of buying a product manufactured in the USA and also think it might solve some of the customs seizure problems. Also, the Prodigy will be able to be used with different styles of atomizers by purchasing an adapter. And truthfully, I think so many folks are excited because they like the PureSmoker folks and want to see them succeed since they seem to be pinning everything on this new model.

For me, I like the form of the JantyStick. I like the movement away from a cylinder into something that doesn't even remotely resemble an analog. I also like how the atomizer is recessed into the body of the JantyStick, decreasing the overall size of the device.

I also like supporting innovation, and the JantyStick is innovative. And frankly, I love my Dura-C and my Kissbox, and so I expect I'll love my JantyStick. :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread