Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
HAHA...no can do, my friend...he also doubles as a hotwater bottle and a heated arm rest too. You can't afford him. :glare:
I hear you- my doggie just looks up at me like I'm gonna give him something special to eat...and so he chases vapor clouds with his teeth! But then I've got him trained to fill 3 and 6ml bottles and change out attys and battereis and squonk when I need it. I just say "squonk dog, squonk," and he sticks his nose in the squonk hole and gives it a nudge... He still needs to learn how to do that better. Forget about the "blind squonk," his mouth gets too close to mine for comfort! LOL :laugh:

aziffel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2010
nc
And of course, this thread wouldn't be complete without a video of one of Rob's porkies!

Om-nom-nom!
The porky is so cool!here is my fat cat(20lbs)all he does is eat,sleep,shed and crap.I wonder sometimes if our much loved pets know how good they have it made.Somebody gives them a comfortable place to live,feeds them,and when ness.,takes them to the vet.

View attachment 29753

stravaigin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
Australia
I hear you- my doggie just looks up at me like I'm gonna give him something special to eat...and so he chases vapor clouds with his teeth! But then I've got him trained to fill 3 and 6ml bottles and change out attys and battereis and squonk when I need it. I just say "squonk dog, squonk," and he sticks his nose in the squonk hole and gives it a nudge... He still needs to learn how to do that better. Forget about the "blind squonk," his mouth gets too close to mine for comfort! LOL :laugh:

You should add to this and post it in Reo adventures Dave, "Super Squonk Dog" rules!

stravaigin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
Australia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread