NHaler High Voltage Juice, USA made Juice and Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Drew I just tried the Blueberry Crumble High Voltage liquid, and I have a complaint. You should make it a 60ml minimum purchase because it is that good!!! Its so good, that I have to be careful because I am not letting my atomizer cool down!! And thank you so much for the extras, I tried them all and they are all awesome, the vanilla, the HV RY4 is almost my favorite, but the blueberry crumble is the shizzz. The vanilla rose was a nice vape, something different. And as always, the Pear Lung is to die for, tastes just like taking a bite out of a real pear. Thanks again Drew, Super satisfied customer here. :D

Another liquid review...
Drew

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Ok Drew, Just have to say this....

Got the 6ml samplers today, I can't review any better than has been already done here:

Drewbacco 1 & 2 are good, spicy finish on both although 2 is a bit sweeter. Kent is strong and tastes of English tobacco (reminds me of my military days riding the trains from Portsmouth to London and buying English cigs in tins from the bar car), great throat hit. Black Cow we can't quite figure out...cream soda and chocolate? SleepyTime Green Tea is tasty and a good night time vape (with melatonin is a plus!).

But of all, French Vanilla Coffee is the bomb...this is the best e-juice I have had so far. The wife and I are fighting over it as I type this, we're dripping the xhaler at 5V with it and massive plumes of coffee and vanilla vapor are rising through our dining room. Our daughter even commented on how good it smells. Highly recommended! Excellent flavor, great throat hit, and a real coffee aftertaste. I'll be ordering the 30ml of this one along with the pomegranate lung juice.
I read this and had to open a bottle up...That was 2 days ago and Im still vaping it!!!
Drew

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey,
I do sell DIY stuff to kick up the liquids you currently have...
Liquids - Unflavored DIY and MIX Only

Here is the calculator that I use for smaller mixes...
eJuice Recipe Calculator

Also should you find you think you might want to try some STRONGER flavor you could try these...They are flavor doublers...
Flavor Doublers

Or you could just try some of the premixed higher strengths that I sell, if you dont want to start mixing and experimenting with strengths and flavors...
Liquids - Nhale/Xhale - Nhaler

Thanks,
Drew

Nahoo

Feb 13, 2011
Dirty jerz
Cool....Thats a 510 kit...I just noticed you are here in Jersey...Duh...That should make for quicker shipping times!!!! We process orders twice a day during the week so you should be knee deep in Higher Nic liquid in no time!!! Thanks
Drew

lol my bad........thats awesome i cant wait i am fast becoming a huer for this stuff!!!!!!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Here are some new flavors that I just put up...These are some tobacco and Capucinno/Expresso mixes I really love and have been working on keeping them subtle....I sort of want people to say "What is that flavor?" "I cant put my finger onit , but its good"...
Check em out Im sure people will love these...
There are Drewbacco 4 and Tropicoffee in the HV line
HIGH VOLTAGE Liquid 12Mg 30ml Plastic Dropper Bottles

Then there is Drewbacco 3 which is in the Nhale/Xhale line.
30ML Nhale/Xhale Liquid

Thanks and Enjoy...
Drew

Boodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Las Vegas, NV, USA
altcig.com
Started vaping 4 months ago (not an analog since). I've bought hundreds $ in juice but one is my GO TO: Nhaler's HV Vanilla Custard is so far beyond any other juice I've tried - it's crazy! The taste is delicious - not sickly sweet. I get the 3 bottle 30ml deal for $43 ordered that 3x so far. I'd buy bigger bottles if you made them. Best juice on the planet IMO. Loving vaping it in the new LR dual catomizers I got from Nhaler. Great product. Fast shipping. Dependable. Thanks, Nhaler! :)

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Just got more Echo carts in!!!! Black and Stainless Steel (polished Chrome Look) in Kr808 connection and 510.
I think they are calling these Echo E type but not positive. They do work on the Riva and Ego batts that I have tested them on.
Great flavor and vapor so far just like the Igo and all the other horizontal coils carto I have used. They hold just over 3ml of liquid and require a slow drip fill or a syringe method.

The Echo Cartomizers

Im pretty sure these are the cheapest around. Dont forget save5 for an additional 5% off. Thanks
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread