Status
Not open for further replies.

GrapeVap

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net
Me First!!!! I have yet to find anything equal to your absolutly Fabulous Peanutbutter cookie double flavor in 12mg. I'm out and am seriously jonesing until my check comes on the 3rd!!!

:D One of my personal fav's! Glad you like it. Oh, we are also going to add an option very soon allowing you to choose an extra shot of flavor or a double shot. That way you won't have to make sure to add anything in the comments! Thanks for the feedback btw, we appreciate it!

Tha Funk Doctor Spock

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Grimeycuse, NY
Usually my orders to The Vapor Room are the same couple of varieties. (All varieties are 24mg and 70/30)

I first got turned onto TVR when my friend gave me a 6ml of Waffle, That stuff is so delicious and nice syrup taste, always have it in my collection,delicious delicious stuff

Next is my favorite RY4, I've gone through so many 30ml bottles, love it when they're the flavor of the week or premixed sale, but its a great RY4, that and MFS's RY4 are the top dogs of the RY's I've tried, so so so tasty, whenever someone who has never tried an E-Cig wants to try it out I always put RY4 in there and they love it. My top juice

MarBoro is my tobacco substitute, delicious flavor, comes as close to tobacco as an E-Cig can. Usually cop the 30ml. Great stuff

555 is another great flavor, good stuff, its another chronic order.

I've had alot of freebies and samples but can't keep track, I know the strawberry is fantastic, menthol is pretty great too, basically the main 4 are my staples and everything else is just an awesome bonus. TVR will never do you wrong

lostknitter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
Lee's Summit, MO
I just received my first order from TVR, and wow, the flavors are really yummy! I got Pina Colada, Pumpkin Spice, French Vanilla Coffee plus English Toffee and a sample of Blueberry Cin Crumble. All of these are really tasty, the Pina Colada tastes so much like the drink, I think it is the best Pina Colada I have found. The Pumpkin spice also has a nice nutmeg/allspice flavor to it. I think the French Vanilla Coffee is going to be a flavor I will need to keep on hand at all times. The English Toffee reminds me of Heath Bars, one of my favorites. The Blueberry Cin Crumble is the first "bakery" flavor I have ever tried, and I was impressed, I just didn't think the "bakery" flavors would be something I would like, but it was very nice for a change of pace. Thank you VERY MUCH for the excellent service and a great product. Jeni

Iwannaquit4good

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
USA Sin City
I got your newsletter ...checked out your site..while back and saw you have some VG line. I loved omg loved your RY4 but the PG was kicking my ..... I had to give all I had stocked up on away, but it went to a great home :) One of these days. I shall grab a bottle of your RY4 in VG. My friend loved your Peach and I remember your butterscotch being pretty tasty. Plus your customer care was always tops. my vote is RY4 :)

MissEerie

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2011
San Bernardino
Hazelnut is my #1 Fave vape.... its absolutely fab, nothing better so far. Yummy amazing flavor. The Vanilla Tobacco is the only flavor that I dont care much for... maybe a lil rest for that juice, I'm willing to come back to that one later and try it again. Just to hard to believe that its a bummer.... its probably just me, because The Vapor Room doesn't disappoint! Blue Cotton Candy is very good too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread