• more vapour

• less vapour

• keep current level

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Ludo.

MORE!!!!!!!!

More vapor seals the "I ain't smoking another real cigarette ever" deal I made with myself. Which means, I'll buy more products. Isn't that what you want? For me to buy more product? Cuz I will. Especially if I get more vapor.

I understand the being discreet thing. All I got to do is bring a woosie atomizer with me and that will take care of the "being discreet" stuff.

Last edited:

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK
We and most of our customers are quite happy with the amount of vapor the Kissbox produces. In public however we recommend users to be discreet when exhaling.

At the end of the day its up to the individual if they want to be discreet or not.
if they do then they just hold the vapour in, there's no need to supply a poor vapourer it wont be a good seller
imo

Mr.Darcy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2008
UK
i would have to go for more vapour but purely on the principle that to me more vapour means more nicotine delivery..

i am in favour of the discretion principle thow.. the bull is out loose in the field no sense in waving red flags under his nose..

but its horses for courses..

trog
i think its possible to be discrete without lessening the vapour Trog...

i agree that its best not to flaunt it in front of the Antis...but that can be managed easily,without spoiling our enjoyment.

ive been out in pubs,clubs,and even the cinema with my best vapour producers,and i didnt find it a great chore to effectively hide what i was doing...its when you start to get cocky that the trouble starts.

TheEmperorOfIceCream

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2008
London, UK
i think its possible to be discrete without lessening the vapour Trog...

i agree that its best not to flaunt it in front of the Antis...but that can be managed easily,without spoiling our enjoyment.

ive been out in pubs,clubs,and even the cinema with my best vapour producers,and i didnt find it a great chore to effectively hide what i was doing...its when you start to get cocky that the trouble starts.

cocky? C'est moi...

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
Nicotine inhaled and vapor quantity produced are not essentially bound to one another. Suck a Nicotrol Inhaler from Big Pharma and the nicotine will hit your throat so hard that you'll cough. There's no vapor at all. Just gaseous nicotine from a cartridge inside the cigarette-shaped inhaler. E-smoking's vapor is .. a placebo effect to make a smoker feel like he/she is smoking. And, yes, it's a red flag for the bulls in the field.

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
is it possible to deliver the same level of nicotine without the same level of visible vapour thow.. ???

thats the question i need to ask and have validly answered.. my main concern is how much nicotine gets delivered to my system.. i like the visible smoke but i also know its the red flag.. its the very thing that will get these things banned in places for other reasons than legal ones..

i am in favour of oodles of nicotine.. given the choice between less visible smoke but more nicotine i would choose the more nicotine smoking device..

so is it possible to deliver one without the other.. as yet i dont think it is.. my pipe aint very discrete however hard i try to hide the bugger.. it gets funny looks even from smokers in places it can be legally used.. he he he

its amusing watching the looks on peoples faces.. as for emp.. well he is just a lost cause bless him.. he he

down with all wimps..

trog

ps.. i posted after u bob.. so i rephrase my question... from an smoking type device.. not a pressurized mist squirter..

ps..2.. and darcy i think your question should say more or less visible vapour not simply vapour

Last edited:

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK
Nicotine inhaled and vapor quantity produced are not essentially bound to one another. Suck a Nicotrol Inhaler from Big Pharma and the nicotine will hit your throat so hard that you'll cough. There's no vapor at all. Just gaseous nicotine from a cartridge inside the cigarette-shaped inhaler. E-smoking's vapor is .. a placebo effect to make a smoker feel like he/she is smoking. And, yes, it's a red flag for the bulls in the field.

TB and me were discussing this couple of weeks ago,
is vapour nicotine free and the nicotine delivers on its own accord ,
a nicorette inhale gives the same effect as an ecig and there's know vapour.
Are they an item or are they 2 separate entities?

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
Just different brands in different countries. They are not misters. There's no evidence of the delivery, except the whap at the back of the throat. Misters are nicotine nasal sprays, which I haven't tried but Jamie swears are the best Big Pharma NRT device. I just don't want to give Big Pharma my money to fight me!

Forgot Trog's question: Only logic tells me that both the PG level for vapor and the nicotine level for kick can be independently altered. You could get MORE nicotine with less vapor, or more vapor with less nicotine. Dr. Loi wrote once that he e-smoked some liquid with 40mg of nicotine, without unhealthy side effects! I have no idea where he got it, but that should please you.

Last edited:

Mr.Darcy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2008
UK
I would like MORE vapor. I can trick myself into thinking its a real cig. LOL
exactly Rach.really thats the whole point of these things for most of us,isnt it?

lets face it-the fact is that we use these things to quit smoking,or at least cut down...and the reason they are so successful at that,is precisely because they replicate cigarettes...

therefore the vapour is essential,whether placebo or not...otherwise,its pretty pointless IMO.

if nicotine was all that mattered,then snuff,snuss,patches,gum and all that malarky would be enough to stop us all in our tracks...but the desire and conditioning runs deeper than that...in addition to the hit,i believe the hand to mouth,inhale exhale vapour is of paramount importance for most of us who use ecigs.

i understand that the antis are gonna be on our case,thats inevitable...but if i just wanted a nicotine inhaler,id get one...been there,done that...

if this product is just going to turn into another nicotine inhaler,then whats the point?

the day the vapour goes,is the day im back on the smokes.

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK
exactly Rach.really thats the whole point of these things for most of us,isnt it?

lets face it-the fact is that we use these things to quit smoking,or at least cut down...and the reason they are so successful at that,is precisely because they replicate cigarettes...

therefore the vapour is essential,whether placebo or not...otherwise,its pretty pointless IMO.

if nicotine was all that mattered,then snuff,snuss,patches,gum and all that malarky would be enough to stop us all in our tracks...but the desire and conditioning runs deeper than that...in addition to the hit,i believe the hand to mouth,inhale exhale vapour is of paramount importance for most of us who use ecigs.

i understand that the antis are gonna be on our case,thats inevitable...but if i just wanted a nicotine inhaler,id get one...been there,done that...

if this product is just going to turn into another nicotine inhaler,then whats the point?

the day the vapour goes,is the day im back on the smokes.

same here mate no vapour no industry lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread