The "Genesis" atomizer. Who has made one? Do you like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rothman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2010
Aviano, Italy
I don't know how I missed this thing but, I found the thread about it today. Looks like a super sweet idea. For those of you that have managed to make one....
Are they worth the pain of making? How's the wicking with the mesh? Never tastes burnt?!!! that seems like a long shot, is it true? Anyone planning on a tutorial by chance?

I'm really considering trying to make one. Just really wondering what the overall impressions of them are.

TIA

asdaq

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
poland, and the brassy lands of google
I'm with Jens all the way. Clearomizers or a CE2 seem like a cute idea now but I don't think I'll probably ever try them. You can get a burnt taste if you never clean it or let the gunk build up. I had to clean my first mesh yesterday as it was clogging in the middle, and now it is back to great. And the work isn't that bad really, I'm outfitting all my brass mods with their own now.

Rothman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2010
Aviano, Italy
The only thread I have found is the original that is now incredibly long. There are far too many pages to pick through with very little helpful information that I have found as far as the information that I'm specifically looking for. I'm still unsure of a few things. For example, how does the mesh wick not just leak all of the liquid out when not upright?

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
The only thread I have found is the original that is now incredibly long. There are far too many pages to pick through with very little helpful information that I have found as far as the information that I'm specifically looking for. I'm still unsure of a few things. For example, how does the mesh wick not just leak all of the liquid out when not upright?

I just found the main thread yesterday and finished reading it 1st to last post this morning. Yes all 200+ pages. The information your specifically is there as well as many questions answered you probably wouldn't have thought to ask. If your serious about getting one I'd suggest giving it a read and then make a decision. If you still have questions after the read people who've been there and back again are more than willing to help.

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
I just got my 440 SS mesh yesterday. I ordered 2 sheets and got 5! what a deal, anyway I cut out a section and rolled it and added it to my quick change atty I made many moons ago
Old setup:
IMAG0269.jpg
and there is no burnt taste, actually performs better than the silica rope does. Will post a pic tonight of the new setup when I get home.
Dan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread