eGo-T Vs Go-go

Status
Not open for further replies.

greyrat

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2010
Houston
Well, I've been using the eGo-T since around January. There's a lot I like about it but there are some things I don't. Before, I had been using mainly KR808D-1 cartomizers and really liked them, but I tried an eGo-T and was amazed at the large amount of smoke I was getting out. But over time the eGo-T started getting a clogged effect that requires some maintenance. On the other hand, with cartomizers you just refill them until they give out and then toss it. I think the eGo-T is still evolving and will probably improve, but until then I think the Go-go is a great PV. The battery is 1300 mah and is a larger diameter than the eGo battery, along with the connector being a larger diameter than a KR808D-1! Looks like a cigar. The Go-cart is a big cartomizer and is supposed to hold 3 ml of juice. I usually fill a blank KR808D-1 with around 25 drops, but with the Go-cart I put 95 and stopped! I've been using it alone for 2 days and the battery finally went out but the Go-cart seemed to be still going fine. I know we're all favoring different types of PV, but this one has really done a good job of satisfying me. :vapor:

View attachment 30224

Toulouse

Feb 6, 2011
New Orleans
I just got my GoGo today. Last week I got my eGo-T and decided that I needed something else along the same lines that was a little more reliable.

The GoGo is a beast. Size-wise, it's very similar to the eGo-T. Fully assembled, it's only about 1/4" longer than a fully-assembled eGo-T with the 650 battery in it, though it is significantly wider. The vapor is just as good and most importantly, more consistent. Flavor is much better and the TH is better. I've been vaping it for about seven hours now pretty steady with the battery right out of the box. Still going strong.

Satisfied customer here.

Ardeagold

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2010
Maryland
Last edited:

Griffin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
The Go-Go uses it's own proprietary 3ml cartos. I was a little concerned about that myself, at first, but its turned out to be a non-issue because the Go-Cartos are just amazing. They have a great draw, produce huge plumes of vapor, and last like the Energizer Bunny.

I've read that 808 adapters will be available for the Go-Go soon and, while I can't imagine why anyone would bother with one after trying the regular cartos, I imagine they will help allay people's fears about buying a device that relies on proprietary parts.

greyrat

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2010
Houston
Never heard of it, can't find it on Google either. And the attachment doesn't work for me.

Oh wait...are you talking about the e-cig itself and not "just" a feeder system/tank/carto? I did find a link for an e-cig kit called a GoGo.

Go Go

And on the same site, I found the empty cartos...but they must be used with the Go-Go batts:

Go-Go Cartomizers

Yeah, the Go-go is an ecig. Here's where you can get them: GO-GO

Stownz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2010
Guthrie, OK
Actually, no, an eGo-T is an atomizer/cartridge type and the Go-go is a cartomizer type. Its not a new big bat eGo. And please take no offense to my comment, just trying to clarify. :)

Its still the same thing. Screw a 510 atomizer on it. Screw a 306 atomizer on it. Put a MAP tank on it. Screw a CE2R4 to it. The "Ego" designation comes from the battery, not the atomizer or cartomizer you screw too it. Its important to know what thread you have (510 on all the Egos) so you can purchase attys and cartos from anyone you want.

Ego batteries come in sizes from 600 mah all the way to 1300 now. Some people call them Egos, some call them Vgos, some call them Tornados, some call them Infernos or Go-gos... ect... ect.. ect... Its all the same thing, with a different capacity battery. All made in china, and re-branded by someone else, or sometimes not re-branded.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Its still the same thing. Screw a 510 atomizer on it. Screw a 306 atomizer on it. Put a MAP tank on it. Screw a CE2R4 to it. The "Ego" designation comes from the battery, not the atomizer or cartomizer you screw too it. Its important to know what thread you have (510 on all the Egos) so you can purchase attys and cartos from anyone you want.

Ego batteries come in sizes from 600 mah all the way to 1300 now. Some people call them Egos, some call them Vgos, some call them Tornados, some call them Infernos or Go-gos... ect... ect.. ect... Its all the same thing, with a different capacity battery. All made in china, and re-branded by someone else, or sometimes not re-branded.

Gogo is a proprietary thread, it's not another eGo in disguise. It will not work with any 510 or kr808 threaded atties. And the cartos will not work with any 510 or kr8 batteries.

greyrat

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2010
Houston
I've used eGo's with a joye cartomizer and like the cartomizers in general. The eGo cartomizer is just a little difficult to fill, requiring a syringe, whereas the Go-go cartomizer is simple to fill by popping the top and dripping it full. And it holds around 3 ml which makes a nice feature. I prefer the taste of the liquids in a cartomizer versus an atomizer. But that's just me and I know we're all different.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Have you tried any of the eGo cartomizers they hold 3ml i believe. Although they do fill just like the joye cartomizers i wonder if the vape would be close to the same. Doubt i would get one since it is proprietary.

I tried the eGo cartos and the genuine Joyetech cartos; they taste nice, initially, but they don't last and are a major PITA to refill. They also tend to leak and develop a funny, plastic-y taste (before they burn/melt). My favorite 510 carto is the 2.0Ω Boge.

greyrat

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2010
Houston
Have you tried any of the eGo cartomizers they hold 3ml i believe. Although they do fill just like the joye cartomizers i wonder if the vape would be close to the same. Doubt i would get one since it is proprietary.

Yes, I have 5 or 6 of them that I stopped using when I got the eGo-T. I thought mine were around 2 ml but I could be wrong. But like Katya said, they are tricky to refill and I have gotten the "funny, plastic-y taste" too. I'd say 85% of the time the eGo cartomizers are great. That 15% makes me want to try something else, like the Go-go. The Go-go vape is very good (so far), equal to or better than the eGo cartomizer vape.

Rachus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Indiana, USA
I've been trolling the Go-Go now, from using the eGo-t as my first real PV and am interested in the difference. I've never used a cartomizer, but originally (3 years or so ago) used the mini cigarette.

Question: As compared to the eGo-t tanks, you can just pop the tank lid off and squeeze juice into it until it's full. I've seen GrimmGreens video reviews and various comments here on ECF about "dripping 90+" drops into these Go-carts...oh wait I had a question, right, here it is: with the Go-carts, can you "squeeze" juice into them, or do you literally have to count the drips or drip "until it is moist"?

Thanks! (in advance)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread