E Cig holders, stands, pouches, cases, etc.. ideas you came up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinki

Feb 22, 2011
Texas
I came up with an idea for an e cig stand/holder for around the house. It is a single tapered candle stand or holder. One that has a deep well that the bottle of the tapered candle would be shoved down in. The one I have is thick clear glass and about 1 1/2" deep. Holds my Ego standing up with a slight tilt just fine. They are cheap to buy and I have one in 4 different rooms of my house. I don't have to worry about my Ego getting knocked over and rolling off a counter to the hard floor when not in use. They als go with any deco!!:)

zombienerd

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
I came up with an idea for an e cig stand/holder for around the house. It is a single tapered candle stand or holder. One that has a deep well that the bottle of the tapered candle would be shoved down in. The one I have is thick clear glass and about 1 1/2" deep. Holds my Ego standing up with a slight tilt just fine. They are cheap to buy and I have one in 4 different rooms of my house. I don't have to worry about my Ego getting knocked over and rolling off a counter to the hard floor when not in use. They als go with any deco!!:)

That's an awesome idea... I always just leave mine in between the number keys and the F-keys on my keyboard :p

Jennie O

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2011
N Texas
Cool ideas! I have started over with an eGo and have just 2 batteries, 2 mega atties and 2 T atties. So one set is always by my side/in hand/in lap when home, another put together in my eGo case with the other atties and carts, little juice bottle or two in it. An old make up "caboodle" thing holds most of my other gear.

FantWriter

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2010
Kentucky
I used a "soldering iron holder" for my PT. Keeps it at a handy angle, looks a little sci-fi-y for a desktop.

More recently, I've invested in a pound of 'Sculpey' over-bake clay from Wally World and have been making prototypes for the ultimate PT, batteries, juice, and carto holder. When/if I ever get to the point where I think I can't do better, I'll post pictures.

There's nothing on my desk I can reliably use to clip things onto, and my Ego kept falling over whenever I'd knock the thing, so I grabbed my iPod 3rd gen belt clip case (it's an open duckbill type), put a hairband around it to give it some tension, stuck a AA battery inside to keep it from closing entirely, and now I have a soft fabric holder for the Ego that holds it gently and makes it easy to grab and put back. It's usually clipped onto the cardboard box that keeps my modem off the floor.

Now I just need to find something that'll make it possible to pocket the Stick v3 without bursting into flames..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread