GotVapes.com's Original: MEGA Contest, FUN & Features Thread 1 of 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
A thread dedicated to featured specials, fun contests and giveaways!

Product announcements and general discussion will remain in our main thread although you are invited to comment and ask questions related to the contest/giveaway/specials posts here.

Besides Chris and I, members and supporters of GotVapes.com are invited to PM myself or Chris (badkolo) with your own ideas for a giveaway and to moderate the contest and forward to us the winner so we can send the appropriate prize, coupon or gift certificate. You must have been a previous customer of GotVapes.com, place a GotVapes banner in your signature at least during the life of the contest (we will provide you one), and a member in good standing with ECF. We also would like you to have at least 250 posts on the ECF forum. If we use your contest idea and you actively moderate and administer the contest we will show much love with a healthy coupon code to use at GotVapes that is stackable with our already marvelous 5% VIP Newsletter Discount.

Chris and I would like to thank ECF member and GotVapes customer Krispers for getting us in gear on this :)

I will soon post the first of many many specials we will feature here...

:wub:
At GotVapes we GotLove for our Customers and for the ECF members & moderators who's support has been invaluable.

Danno
GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

Last edited by a moderator:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Well OK...the first featured special here has gotta be good right? *gulps* Ok here goes...

flux_on_the_town_prod_image.png

This is a CE-2 FLüXomizer centric package of high quality that includes a nice Mega 510 battery (or KR808), usb charger, padded case and 2 FLüXomizer CE-2 cartomizers prefilled with Marlboro high.

flux_on_the_town_prod_image_01.png

flux_on_the_town_prod_image_02.png

flux_on_the_town_prod_image_03.png

It is available in black, luscious blood red and titanium.​

The regular price is already cheap on this kit at $22.95 BUT we are gonna SLASH the price to $16.95!

And of course, as always, you can still apply your 5% Newsletter Discount for even more savings. At GotVapes we provide very economical first class USPS shipping besides Priority.

This is a GREAT item to give as a gift or to keep for yourself when you want to go out 'OnTheTown' with a less conspicuous vaping device. The padded case is VERY small and will practically fit in a back pocket, etc.

Remember it is A MEGA 510 Battery providing about double the battery life of a regular 510 battery. The usb charger with it is low prifile and easily attaches to your lappy's usb port for some chargin' when you are 'OnTheTown' :2cool:

GetStarted e-Cigarette Kits - GotVapes.com

thanks and Enjoy!
Danno

ps- supplies ARE limited...

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
We do have some solids in 2.4 and 2.6 in the 808's on the site that will work well with that and we do have 808 FlüXomizer clears on order and possibly get them in about ten days or so.
What cartomizer do you have with the 808 kit? I don't see replacements on your site

Krispers

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Pennsylvania
Ok folks, Lets start this thread out with a little contest. Danno and Chris asked me to run this one.

The contest is as follows, I will take a image, distort it or KRISPIFY it. After I show the image I will give 1 hint every few hours. You are then allowed to give your answer ONCE in between each hint, even if you think you got it right 2 hours after your first guess, you must wait until the next hint is given or be disqualified.

And now after all that mumbo-jumbo I'm sure you are all waiting to find out what you will win right? Well Chris thought a new car, I said no to that one. Then Danno thought maybe a round of golf with OJ Simpson, I said no to that one as well. After a few drinks I decided that todays contest would be a choice of GotVapes highly sought after T-Shirts! That's right folks, they will be giving a way a t-shirt, in any size any color and your choice of either 'I smoke batteries' or 'Vaping Kicks Ash'! At the end of the contest I will message the winner and collect name, address and shirt choice.

tshirt_green_pebbled_display_category.png

Now ON TO THE CONTEST!

styled.jpg

This is the image you are to give your guesses from. I will be nice and give your first hint and say that this man is a born welsh actor.

Ok NOW you may start with your guesses! And remember, GotVapes GotsLove!​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread