EGO TANK LR atomizer review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ournature

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
bologna, ITALY
Hi everybody,

i just received my first ego-t LR atomizer, i might be the first in the wolrd reviewing this product :)

this is going to be a first impressions review rather than a proper review as i'm just using this new toy for about a hour or so.

As advertised it measure 1.8 Ohms.

well, after blowing the primer off , puncturing and filling the tank (leaving some air as always) i took 5-6 false draws and let it sit for a coule of minutes.
Then i started vaping, it took maybe 15-20 drags to the atty to break in and BOOM,
it started producing a great amount of vapour, very nice hit and and a very good flavour possibly on par or better than a standard 2.2 ohm tanky.
vapour is lil warmer than standard T's and you can take shorter draws as it vapourize faster.

As i'm not a fan of 'pure' LR's (1.5ohm) i'm very pleased this baby do not cook and waste flavours at all.
In my opinion the decision to tweak the resistance to 1.8 was a great choise,
I absolutely love this atty and believe it's a nice upgrade to the standard version.

I ddn't have to tweak anything to make it wick good,
this unit i have it just wicks perfectly out of the box, i'm very very satisfied.

I can recommend it to any ego-t users, but i just need to see how it hold in the long term, if it does fine i will certainly stock these up instead of standard tankys.

Last edited:

arjay55

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2010
- ɹəpun uʍop -
Thanks for the early edition review ournature. I understand it's only early days, but at least it sounds alright from the get-go, which may not have been the case if they got them too hot. It will be interesting to see how long this one lasts in comparison to the regulars.

Are you still using the 650mah eGo-T style batteries with this low-res atty?

I bought a 900mah platinum one last week just to get a battery with that nifty switch.

ournature

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
bologna, ITALY
Thanks for the early edition review ournature. I understand it's only early days, but at least it sounds alright from the get-go, which may not have been the case if they got them too hot. It will be interesting to see how long this one lasts in comparison to the regulars.

Are you still using the 650mah eGo-T style batteries with this low-res atty?

I bought a 900mah platinum one last week just to get a battery with that nifty switch.

i'm using 650's and 900's with the LR at the moment.
Both configuratons works great so far.

What i'm happy about is that the vaping experience is not so much different than the standard T atty.
It just deliver a slightly warmer vapor, a more consistent hit and little more vapor.
It's nothing about the difference between a standard 2.2 mega atom and an LR 1.5 mega.
1.5 mega's ruin the taste in my opinion, this one do not.

pinoypayter

Moved On
Feb 4, 2011
LA
  • Deleted by oldsoldier
  • Reason: spammer

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Totally Wicked has them in stock as of today.

Just ordered me a couple of them from TW $11ea I'm really wondering why there $3-4 cheaper than the regular Tank Atty's though. In there ad it says the LR's last not as long as the Regular tank Atty's so this much be the reason of the lower price, hope they last longer than a week.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread