What is tobacco absolute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
This is from TPA's site.....

This is a pure product derived from NICOTIANA TABACUM (Bulgarian)
It is nicotine-free and very strong!
Tobacco absolute is a thick liquid that is extracted from tobacco leaves. You can heat it gently to make it easier to work with. Very strong!

It is actual nicotine liquid that gives the ejuice the nicotine.

rshields

Feb 9, 2011
Charleston, SC
This is from TPA's site.....

It is actual nicotine liquid that gives the ejuice the nicotine.

Wait a minute, I am now very confused. You quote TPA as saying "It is nicotine-free and ..." and then you say it "gives the ejuice the nicotine".

According to TPA's quote, it sounds more like it is a tobacco flavoring, not a source of nicotine. Can someone clarify this for me, please?

Thanks.

NCVapingLady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2009
Statesville, NC
Wait a minute, I am now very confused. You quote TPA as saying "It is nicotine-free and ..." and then you say it "gives the ejuice the nicotine".

According to TPA's quote, it sounds more like it is a tobacco flavoring, not a source of nicotine. Can someone clarify this for me, please?

Thanks.

What she was saying is that it is the "Nicotine" liquid (aside) that give e-juice the nic. I had to reread it myself a couple of times to make sure. HTH!:)

Reactions: DaveP

mccawley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2011
Oregon
Last edited:

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Sorry folks.....should have been a little more specific....thanks NCVapingLady for clarifying the nic juice for me....going back and reading my post...I can see where it was confusing...I figured since TPA quote stated that the TA didn't contain nicotine that the last statement would be understood.......my apologies for the confusion:blush:

rshields

Feb 9, 2011
Charleston, SC
What she was saying is that it is the "Nicotine" liquid (aside) that give e-juice the nic. I had to reread it myself a couple of times to make sure. HTH!:)

Ahh, yes, I see that clearly now. I was misreading what the pronoun "It" was referenceing in the sentence "It is actual nicotine liquid that gives the ejuice the nicotine." My bad and thanks for the clarification.

Sorry folks.....should have been a little more specific....thanks NCVapingLady for clarifying the nic juice for me....going back and reading my post...I can see where it was confusing...I figured since TPA quote stated that the TA didn't contain nicotine that the last statement would be understood.......my apologies for the confusion:blush:

Nah, no need for you to apologize. I'm that one that apprently can't understand this language we call English. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread