• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Jacksonville Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaBulldog87

Dec 18, 2010
Golden Isles
Just wondering how many vaping enthusiasts are located in the Jacksonville area? I'm actually in the state of Georgia, but the closest large town is Jacksonville and since most of the Georgia vapers are located in Atlanta I think Jax would be the best option to find other vapers. In addition is there any suppliers or brick and mortar stores in the Jax?

Celestino

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
EVcigarettes.com is located in Jacksonville! We do not have a brick and mortar store although we can arrange delivery to a public location around the East Arlington Area. We offer Authentic Joye 510 Atomizers, EM-Joye 510 Starter Kits, EM-RiVa (eGo) Starter Kits, EM-Joye 510 Atomizers, EM-Joye 510 Cartomizers, Dekang E-Liquid and more. Please visit our website for more information on our products or to contact us for inquries.

Celestino

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
I'm in, if possible Sunday's are best for me (Post Office is closed). I can showcase our products too. I also know a bar on Merrill Road called Meehans Tavern. Very nice people and some of them vape too!

Looks like we could start small and build up. I know there are around 20-30 of us in the area, just need to get everyone in one place. Should I start looking around the beaches for a place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread