DO e cigarettes taste like real cigarettes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maskgeek

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2009
Philippines
www.louhilario.com
Does anyone know what e-juice is the closest to a real cigarette?
I have the Marlboro e-liquid and it does take like butterscotch and raisins. I like this flavor.
My Kent, Hilton and Winston is in the mail, I'm very curious what it tastes like.
I guess the only similarity compared to a real cigarette is the throat kick. And to accomplish this, you need a manual e cig like a SD or an E-pipe.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Does anyone know what e-juice is the closest to a real cigarette?
I have the Marlboro e-liquid and it does take like butterscotch and raisins. I like this flavor.
My Kent, Hilton and Winston is in the mail, I'm very curious what it tastes like.
I guess the only similarity compared to a real cigarette is the throat kick. And to accomplish this, you need a manual e cig like a SD or an E-pipe.

I've tried 5 different tobacco flavors and the one that got the closes to the real thing was the KENT flavor from EastMall. And you are right about the SD.

Last edited:

Shadowdr

ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2009
Nashville Tn.
Yes, but it takes a few days to get use to them.

It's like smoking someone else's brand... you have to make an effort to switch for a day and a half, and to get used to the technique of vaping.

Then it's just like your old smoke. (That's for regular flavor Njoy carts.)
I sure wish I knew what that flavor is, I truly enjoyed it but can't find anything like it and the carts are priced way to high. All flavors are still better then analogs but I smoked Swisher Sweet lights so I like harsh flavors in an analog but sweet flavors in Vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread