Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
New Smart PCC Kit

The New Smart PCC Kit charges two batteries simultaneously and comes with a carrying case. It also has space defined for six cartomizers which are included with the kit. The New Smart PCC Kit has a battery charge indicator for both the e-cig batteries and the life of your PCC. The batteries and cartomizers included are the newest technology available.

The kit includes two KR808D-1 batteries, three stainless steel KR808D-1 Drippers and three black KR808D-1 Drippers along with a carrying case. Available in black, white and pink.

Nhaler.com | New Smart PCC Kit
_MG_6956.jpg

_MG_6961.jpg

_MG_6958.jpg

Goldenkobold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Florida
Do these have the iphone jack?

and what is the deal with that cut out do the lights show charge levels?

I think this is a great pcc if you want to take enough out to definately get you through the day, and maybe the next day depending on how much you vape. Can't wait to get a manly pink one....err black.

Last edited:

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
I will have them seperate...I just have some now that I was able to fit into a second suitcase from China that I bundled into kits...It should be a couple weeks before I have the rest.
Drew

Thanks, did you happen to get any samples of the new Kanger clear cartos? There's a few threads about them. It looks like the coil is on the bottom?

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Yes I did...They are still in developement...I have a large order for them and have told the factory to stop production of mine until they have fixed a couple problems I found...They are extremely hard to fill on your own and I am not in love with ANY of the prefilled flavors I tried, so Im extremely reluctant to order prefilled ones. I have around 50 or so and will be doing a little video today ilsutrating all the new and old cartos and will try and show this one....
I spent 2 days at Kanger on my trip (one and a half actually) and had dinner with the owner and one of the Engineers...We have some interesting stuff coming down the pipe and it should be a great year for the cartomizer fans...
Drew

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
Yes I did...They are still in developement...I have a large order for them and have told the factory to stop production of mine until they have fixed a couple problems I found...They are extremely hard to fill on your own and I am not in love with ANY of the prefilled flavors I tried, so Im extremely reluctant to order prefilled ones. I have around 50 or so and will be doing a little video today ilsutrating all the new and old cartos and will try and show this one....
I spent 2 days at Kanger on my trip (one and a half actually) and had dinner with the owner and one of the Engineers...We have some interesting stuff coming down the pipe and it should be a great year for the cartomizer fans...
Drew

Very good to know, do keep us posted and I'll look out for the video. It's hard to tell from the pics I've seen, but is the coil on the bottom? Wonder if they could be dry burned if so?

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
More questions:

Do the batteries that come with the kit correspond with the case color or are they all WHITE batteries?

Have the new dripper cartos been tested with all %'s of PG/VG? They look very similar to another companies new carto that will not tolerate any more than 30% VG without having a burnt taste.

zotzer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
Virginia
I just got mine the other day, and it is really nice, but there is one problem......the left side doesn't charge. The LED on the battery will flicker while the blue charging indicator lights flash. Then it all stops. When I put a battery on the right, the LED glows solid and the blue flashing light eventually turns to a red "charging" indicator.

What is the process for an exchange? Also, I've already used one of the cartridges. Would I pull the batteries and cartos out and just send back the case?

Thanks for your help!
Tracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread