Bloog MaXX Fusion Video Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

nycsublimegirl

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
NYC
that one makes me very nervous.... Since he says he is not a smoker... and does not say he is over 18... Bloog does not endorse this video. Bloog is intended for use by smokers only.
sorry please ignore

The Bloog Electronic Cigarette is intended for use by those above the legal smoking age. The Bloog electronic cigarette is not intended for non smokers or by children, pregnant women, women breast feeding, or persons with or at risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, taking medicine for depression or asthma, or are sensitive to nicotine. Consult a physician if you experience nicotine misuse symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, ........, weakness and rapid heartbeat. Nicotine is highly addictive. Nicotine should never be consumed in large doses. Nicotine should be kept out of reach of children and animals. If you smoke anything, you are encouraged to stop. The Bloog electronic cigarette makes no medical claims and is not a smoking cessation product and is not to be used as such. The Bloog electronic cigarette is simply an alternative to traditional smoking. The electronic cigarette is a new product, and as of yet does not have a data base of clinical trials and evidence as to the long term effects on the smoker. Bloog electronic cigarette products and electronic cigarette accessories are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure prevent, or mitigate any disease or condition. Information and statements made about electronic cigarettes are for educational purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your health care professional. Warning for California residences regarding Proposition 65: This product contains nicotine, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.

Last edited:

pmos69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2011
Portugal

Missed one: YouTube - Bloog Maxx Fusion Review vs Everyone else

Also, just last monday igetcha69, one of the original reviewers selected by Leaford, told me he still hasn't received his BMF for review.
You should check that out...

nycsublimegirl

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
NYC

Death2sanity

Feb 20, 2011
Mobile,Al
That guy cusses like a sailor.

I don't know...seems like he was excited about it, and also an insta-Blooginoid...The only thing was he wasnt very knowledgeable about it..but still he was excited, he wasnt smoking, and he's doing his part to spread the love of it..

5 stars in my book, dont really care about his language..he isn't Bloog advertising rep, just a guy who quit smoking using Bloog. love it.

Frick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Ohio
I don't know...seems like he was excited about it, and also an insta-Blooginoid...The only thing was he wasnt very knowledgeable about it..but still he was excited, he wasnt smoking, and he's doing his part to spread the love of it..

5 stars in my book, dont really care about his language..he isn't Bloog advertising rep, just a guy who quit smoking using Bloog. love it.

I didn't have a problem with it; I just found it funny that he cusses that much making a video.

When I realized he's from Boston, it made sense...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread