Who vapes 36 mg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

base234

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2011
Over the edge...
Someone must use 36 mg juices since so many vendors offer it. If so, do you vape less often than you would with a lower nic level? I started with 18 mg then went to 24. 24 mg usually works fine for me but today was one of those days that I was working and playing outdoors all day. Hard to keep the PV handy sometimes. If I could go up on the nic level and vape less I think that would be a good thing. What has been your experience?

Rosa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Beaverton, Oregon!
I'll use 36 on occasion. Usually at the change of seasons I'll start getting nostalgic about smoking (we were friends for so long) and some 36 makes me forget.

Or if I have some stress; like a job interview or my son's driving me up a wall.

Mostly I use 24 all day though.

Also, like elendil, I can go much longer without vaping than I ever could without smoking (often I'll go out somewhere and forget to even bring my e-cig with me...and not freak out about it).

Krang

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2011
La Baie, Quebec
What I do is buy 48 or 36 mg liquids, then add VG (Vegetable glycerin) or PG, or a mix of the two and diluate them.

I might get a little less taste out of my liquids, but by cutting them by half, I also cut the cost by half. I am doing this right now until I get through all of my liquids.

Next time I have to buy liquid I will be making it myself, and flavoring it to my liking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread