• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vapers in Arkansas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dee5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
Northwest Arkansas
Hey Hot Springs! Glad you found us. I have only met one vaper just out and about town and he wasn't being very cool with it. Kind of ...... me off. He was in the Walton aRts Center in Fayetteville during Art of Wine and just puffing away on his ecig. He had been asked to not do it 3 times by management but loudly proclaimed "I have a note from my Dr that says I have to do this to keep my lungs moist". Not cool. I vaped the whole time I was there and nobody said a thing to me because they didn't notice me doing it. Ah well, are you going to the Vapefest in St louis this weekend?

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
Hi AlphaTau99,
I know there are vapers in Hot Springs, because I was just on vitacost.com a today looking for USP-grade vegetable glycerin for DIY juices. When I was reading the label description to see if it was USP-grade, someone had written a review that said they used it for their e-pipe for the DIY e-juices. I looked to see where they were from, and it was from Hot Springs, AR. Their username on vitacost.com was tomed

dee5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
Northwest Arkansas
Welcome jlvaughn, glad you found us! (Shoot, now I have that stupid Monkee's song in my head!) You've been here on the forum since June 2009? I think if you post 48 more times you can be a member of the Veterans forum too. Alot of us oldtimers hang out in there. So, after vaping so long, what kind of ecig are you using? I'm still a 901 fan.

Nighthawk

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
Southeast Texas
Hiya Jl~ I like my 901 too. I have only tried the 901 & the 510. I like the cooler vape with less harsh 'bite' of the 901. I've only found one place that has 901 cartos (ivape). Anyone know of anywhere else that has them, or used the ivape ones? I like the 510 cartos because they are cooler temp & more consistant hits. the 901 forum is nearly unused and no one's answering these questions there.

Gadd

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
ARKANSAS
Mountain Home checkin in. I am the only vaper in this part of the state that I know of. Keep a low profile, but it has kept me off analogs for 4 months now after 46 years of smoking. I'm sitting here listening to the thunder outside and enjoying my eGo-T filled with BWB Casablanca and hoping that we don't lose power. Nasty Tstorm on the way. Nice to know that there are other vapers in the general area.

jbblack

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2011
Sherwood, AR
Yes, welcome jbblack! You know, it was probably a year ago or more that I saw that guy and I still haven't seen anyone else around here using one!

Apparently there's a lot of interest building up though. I never go out but was convinced to go a pub tonight with a friend. I went out to the patio to vape and ended up unwittingly hosting an electronic cig petting zoo.

BlueMoods

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
USA - Arkansas
I see a few in Texarkana but so far none in my town aside form myself and my in laws who do not have internet that I can find. I'd be delighted with anyone in Ashdown, Red Bluff, Ogden, Jack's Isle area. I'd really love to find several to split the cost of a mega sampler juice pack and trade flavors with, but, that is unlikely here.

If you were here, I'd even host occasional vape nights at my home (providing my wolfdog didn't scare you away LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread