*ATTENTION - Updated Additional Customer Care and Technical Support NOW available at Cig Easy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
Hi Folks,

I am now personally available to address any questions and concerns regarding entire product line at Cig Easy as well provide additional Tech support for any current and potential new customers!

ssv2@cigeasy.com

I have been actively involved with research and testing with the KR808D-1 series. I am also currently in the process of publishing an upcoming extensive review on the GO-GO (NHaler/Cig Easy) based on my own experience as well providing additional information I have acquired from experts directly involved in the development and design of this particular device.

I hope to pitch in temporarily to at least provide additional support at this time for customers of Cig Easy as (Owner) Frank recovers from an ongoing illness that has unfortunately caused some setbacks resulting in delays in response time to e-mails and compromised customer care.

On a side note:
I wish to personally thank Frank's family, friends, and members of the ECF community for all the recent support in the way of pitching in with filling and getting orders out, in addition to the very kind outpouring of sentiment in the form of calls and e-mails received.

If anyone has any additional questions in regards to this post feel free to respond in this thread or contact me via
ssv2@cigeasy.com This link will be added to the Cig Easy website soon though it is now active effective immediately as of today!

Thank You,
SSV2

Last edited:

TerryUK

Feb 22, 2011
Bowling Green, KY
I purchased a go go from cig easy as well as some additional pre filled carts and received them on Tuesday 2/22. I now have 2 batteries that will not charge at all. I don't know if it is the charger or the battery that is faulty. The charger light stays green constantly and has since I got it. I thought this was strange because my kr808d charger has a red light when charging and a blue light when fully charged. I am hoping that it is just the charger and not the batteries. I have emailed frank but thought I would email you as well since I saw your message on ecf. A quick reply would be appreciated since I now have to go back to using my kr808d. I was really enjoying my go go and wish to have it back in rotation as quick as possible. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
I was helped in an alternate thread and now my charger is charging with a red light. Glad I got it fixed. Disregard my message ssv2.

I was aware that les017 provided you with that helpful tip before I was able to get back to you..Thanks! :)

Raising the center post slightly seems to be an effective quick fix and yes, so far it has been a useful temporary remedy though, I know it really may not be a big deal to others, I personally would not find that as an acceptable cure all solution.

As, I mentioned somewhere in another thread I dont like the idea of having to modify or tweak something to get it to work properly.

If I were to surmise it by using an analogy.."It would be like doing something to treat a symptom though it may only allievate the problem it does not address the cause nor cure the problem from its origin.

I am really interested in eliminating this from ever occuring at all! I will address this more in my review.
As for now, I am very concerned that no one attempt to twist on this thing with a screwdriver or other device that may potentially damage the center post connector. I emphasize twisting and turning because this is where more problems can occur.

This center post battery connector is NOT designed for adjustment of airflow or to be modified in any way.

Very gently raising with a tweezers is probably ok for now. It is working for a lot of people!

IMO, this center post should be rigid and not moveable, thus no fuss!:rolleyes:

SSV2

TerryUK

Feb 22, 2011
Bowling Green, KY
Thanks SSV2!! I did alot of research and based on the reviews on this site I chose the Go-Go. I am extremely impressed with it and very happy. As far as the charger goes. I can deal with it for now. My only concern is if this fails to fix the problem in the future, will we be able to get another charger. If they were for sale I would probably buy a back up just in case. I don't want to have to go back to my kr808 because of a malfunctioning charger. Looking forward to your review. Thanks again!

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
Thanks SSV2!! I did alot of research and based on the reviews on this site I chose the Go-Go. I am extremely impressed with it and very happy. As far as the charger goes. I can deal with it for now. My only concern is if this fails to fix the problem in the future, will we be able to get another charger. If they were for sale I would probably buy a back up just in case. I don't want to have to go back to my kr808 because of a malfunctioning charger. Looking forward to your review. Thanks again!

Yes, more chargers are on the way! :toast:
Your concern is my concern too! I am also a customer whom, is temporaily filling in here just to help out with tech issues and customer support..etc.
Meanwhile, I have invested an insane amount of time researching the GO-GO and spent a considerable sum of money along the way.

The last thing I want to deal with is having to purchase a replacement battery or getting a piece of junk that is totally defective and not having a back up.

On that note.....

I just wanted to clarify something from my earlier post so I dont have to go back and re-edit it again.

If your having an issue with the battery not making proper contact with the charger?

Lifting up on the center post of the USB charging unit is a effective quick fix! Not lifting up on the center post of the battery itself!

Some people have been doing one or another with good results; however, the USB charger is less expensive to have to replace than a GO-GO battery!

SSV2

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
Hey SSV2, I was wondering if you knew about if cigeasy will be selling their red cola flavored carto's? I had one sent to me as a bonus for my order, and i loved it to death. It reminded me of Cheerwine, which I love. I just wish that it was available through normal channels.

Thanks in advance,

Chris
Yum! :drool:

I have only used the
Red Cola E-Liquid in the 10 ml bottles to fill my carts. I don't think we carry that in the flavored carts anymore?

SSV2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread