Dizzy feeling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookiebun

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Central Ohio
Sounds like you are getting too much nicotine.
Do you have any juice less than 18?
Do you have anything to cut it with?
If you don't you'll just have to vape less until you get some weaker juice.
I've been vaping for two weeks and haven't had any problems.
I ordered juice that wasn't strong enough and still have 2 analogs a day.
When this pack is empty I'm not getting any more.

VapoX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2011
Canada
Sounds like you are getting too much nicotine.
Do you have any juice less than 18?
Do you have anything to cut it with?
If you don't you'll just have to vape less until you get some weaker juice.
I've been vaping for two weeks and haven't had any problems.
I ordered juice that wasn't strong enough and still have 2 analogs a day.
When this pack is empty I'm not getting any more.

No I don't have any juice less than 18. I quit analogs all together. I figure this might be withdrawal symptoms.

pAth77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2010
Bay Area
Sounds like too much nicotine to me. I'll get the nauseated feeling from time to time, and that typically tells me that I need to put down my PV for a while or switch to one of my lower nic juices. My nic withdrawal symptoms are virtually identical to my caffeine withdrawal symptoms....nasty headaches and crankiness!

MickeyRat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Hickory, NC
Definitely too much nicotine. The thing is that when you smoke a cigarette there's a defined end. With vaping there's not. At first it's very easy to get too much. The only thing you can do when it hits is wait a couple hours. I'm new enough that it's still happening to me occasionally. You can adjust your habits or adjust your juice. To be honest, lately I find myself doing a little of both. For a while try to buy juices in high a low/no strength so you can adjust as necessary. I'll plug tasty vapor because they sell juice with nicotine and juice without called doublers in the same flavors. I started at 24 and have worked down to 12 and I'm not sure this is where I'm stopping.

Datpapi

Mar 23, 2011
Brandon
I'd have to agree that it is the nic level. When I started vaping I bought 24mg juice as I figured I'd need it being a 1.5-2 pad smoker.. WRONG! Within the first 20 minutes I was dizzy and sick feeling. I knew that to be too much nic because I'd sometimes get that feeling if I chained smoked too many cigs in a short period. I've since cut down to a low dose 8mg nic because I enjoy vaping for long periods of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread