• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

***ON TOPIC***The Emerald City Suggestion Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnglVapin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2009
Cajunland - Louisiana
I think you guys are already doing an awesome job!

I have been trying to catch up on the threads. The ACRO took a while to read, but was truly entertaining.

The world is full of serious arena's... Keep it light, and it can only make people smile and enjoy it.

If I make one person smile a day... I have accomplished much...
... And you guys are tantamount to "The Greatest Show On Earth!" There are smiles and laughter all over the place. ;)

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
I think you guys are already doing an awesome job!

I have been trying to catch up on the threads. The ACRO took a while to read, but was truly entertaining.

The world is full of serious arena's... Keep it light, and it can only make people smile and enjoy it.

If I make one person smile a day... I have accomplished much...
... And you guys are tantamount to "The Greatest Show On Earth!" There are smiles and laughter all over the place. ;)
Angl......You made me smile today by just showing up! if we manage to keep You smiling as well The Emerald City is a success!..and with that being said I will depart for the evening..and as I always do..I will say goodbye with a :)The Wiz!

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
One crisis at a time walk....I think I could use a belt myself today!:)The Wiz!

You could belly up to the Vick's Bar-n-Grill over behind the Cheddar Curtain.....I need to put some life in that social group.....we Wisconsinites are a pretty mellow bunch...(with the exception of me, of course...:D)

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
You could belly up to the Vick's Bar-n-Grill over behind the Cheddar Curtain.....I need to put some life in that social group.....we Wisconsinites are a pretty mellow bunch...(with the exception of me, of course...:D)
Vicks.....last time I ventured into the Vick's Bar-n-Grill...I gained 5 pounds..LOL..I will come by when you need me to liven things up(I will bring a few friends):)The Wiz!

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Anybody from the Emerald City who wishes to sneak behind the Cheddar Curtain and have a Cheese Brat (mmmmmm, good) just let me know....I have a request in to SJ to change the social group to a moderated one instead of a private one, but it hasn't been done yet.

Invitations freely given!

laynies

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2009
Phoenix, Az
Anybody from the Emerald City who wishes to sneak behind the Cheddar Curtain and have a Cheese Brat (mmmmmm, good) just let me know....I have a request in to SJ to change the social group to a moderated one instead of a private one, but it hasn't been done yet.

Invitations freely given!

Mmmm.. cheese brat..

Is there bacon back there?

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Mmmm.. cheese brat..

Is there bacon back there?

Absolutely. We've got a little meat shop here in Watertown called Glen's....their specialty is different flavored brats...

So far I've had:

Cheese
Bacon Cheesburger
Pepper
Greek (lamb meat and gyro spices)
Packer (green pepper and cheese)
Cajun
Cranberry (not a favorite)

I'm going to have to look at his website to see the other flavors he offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread