• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Perfumer's apprentice, do they have coupon codes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danesnpits

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Aberdeen, Saskatchewan
Not sure if this is allowed or not, so if it gets deleted..then I will know why. But I finally got my nic juice from Arctic Vapor - Home. Yes it came from the states and no it was not seized! I also got my vg from Well.ca - Canada's online health, beauty, and skin care store Free Shipping and my pg from www.juicyliquid.com. Yay for nothing getting seized!

Now I want to get my flavors. I am ordering some from www.happyvapor.com and from Perfumer's Apprentice for the ones Jack doesn't have. Is there coupon codes for perfumer's apprentice?

AlbertaClipper

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
Ponoka, Alberta
I don't know, but think twice if you're considering HV's Italian Bacon! Whhhooooooeeeee that has quite the aroma and I haven't even opened the bottle yet! :D Maybe in summertime when it's nice out I'll mix up a teeny batch OUTSIDE and see what I think. I can't say I wasn't cautioned about that here on the forums.

The other flavors I got from him seem nice, though I still have to do some mixing to try them all. I can tell you the Mint Chocolate Chip is very nice.

rachelcoffe

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2010
Toronto
Hi Danesnpits!
FVxh8.gif
I've been a longtime PA customer hon, and I've never seen any coupon codes anywhere. But don't worry, you won't need them. Their prices are so low we sometimes feel guilty! Linda is one of the sweetest, nicest ladies out there...and she has a truly generous spirit. By all means...you'll be good without codes.

Just remember to get the smallest 4mL size if it's a flavour you've never tried (no sense in buying a larger one, only to find on your first vape that it's not to your liking). Am I ever glad we did this with Cheesecake, for example. Should be renamed Barf Cake, lol. It smelled perfectly fine in the bottle...once it was vaped, OMG, awful. Be prepared to find some absolutely wonderful flavours (more often than not)...and some stinkers too.

Meanwhile I'm going to mix up a batch of my new experimental flavour (which turned out really great, already filling a second carto with it as we speak!) & mail it to you. Yay! Hope you'll like it hon.

Happy vaping!!
FVxh8.gif

Danesnpits

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Aberdeen, Saskatchewan
Hi Danesnpits!
FVxh8.gif
I've been a longtime PA customer hon, and I've never seen any coupon codes anywhere. But don't worry, you won't need them. Their prices are so low we sometimes feel guilty! Linda is one of the sweetest, nicest ladies out there...and she has a truly generous spirit. By all means...you'll be good without codes.

Just remember to get the smallest 4mL size if it's a flavour you've never tried (no sense in buying a larger one, only to find on your first vape that it's not to your liking). Am I ever glad we did this with Cheesecake, for example. Should be renamed Barf Cake, lol. It smelled perfectly fine in the bottle...once it was vaped, OMG, awful. Be prepared to find some absolutely wonderful flavours (more often than not)...and some stinkers too.

Meanwhile I'm going to mix up a batch of my new experimental flavour (which turned out really great, already filling a second carto with it as we speak!) & mail it to you. Yay! Hope you'll like it hon.

Happy vaping!!
FVxh8.gif

Thank you my dear for thinking of me and the new flavor! I was just talking to Blondielocs last week and telling her how I am adoring DIY! I have all PA flavors, some FA and a capella in amaretto but the majority is definately all PA. Really nice flavors. I have made some really nice juice! I am enjoying the Pizza tonight that you had suggested and it is so yum! I can't wait to try the new flavor you made!

Last edited:

NoizMaker

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Lindsay, ON
Awesome stuff Danesnpits :) I am going to be giving some PA Pizza, Pickle and some others a shot myself. I can't wait to try Pizza and I figure I will love it from all of the positive feedback from those that have tried it.

EDIT: WooHoo! I have my 36 mg VG nic base from electrovapors coming (along with some 100% VG Play Yours Right ;) in 24 mg) along with Pizza, Pickle and and a bunch of other flavors from HappyVaper! I can't wait to get back into DIYing :) It's a whole new world of flavor out there compared to a year ago.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread