Status
Not open for further replies.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Literally. I have arthritus in my hands and find these bottles painful to squeeze. I thought of taking off the top and using an eyedropper, but that's something else to clean. Do you know of another small bottle that is easier to squeeze that the liquid can be transferred to? Hopefully a plastic soft bottle that won't foul the flavor of the liquid?

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
There are some companies who sell juice in little glass bottles with droppers. There aren't very many who do but if you look around you can find a couple. Another option would be to transfer juice to that style of bottle when you get it. Try here for empties Empty Bottles - One Stop DIY Shop Store.

I've noticed that usually the smaller the bottle the harder it is to squeeze. You could try ordering juice in 30ml or even 60ml sizes to see if that helps.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Literally. I have arthritus in my hands and find these bottles painful to squeeze. I thought of taking off the top and using an eyedropper, but that's something else to clean. Do you know of another small bottle that is easier to squeeze that the liquid can be transferred to? Hopefully a plastic soft bottle that won't foul the flavor of the liquid?

I find them hard to squeeze, too...then when I do get it squeezed, it's really to hard to get even one drop out. On a lot of my bottles, I stuck an opened paperclip down through the hole of the little nozzle. I use one of those BIG paperclips for this. That opens up the nozzle quite a bit so that when I do squeeze the bottle, the juice will flow. I don't want flowing juice, but how it really works for me is that after I've done that, I can just turn the bottle up and barely squeeze and get a big drop out. It almost drips by itself. Hope this makes sense. It works for me.

EDIT: Also, I have found that www.tastyvapor.us has bottles with bigger nozzles. They really do almost drip themselves. It's a different type of nozzle altogether and I really like them. I have ordered a bunch of their empty bottles just for this reason. But...they only come in 30ml or bigger. Like 'em, though.

Last edited:

amrnation

Moved On
Mar 17, 2011
Mass
Clear Boston Round Glass Bottles

You can get 1/2 oz or 1 oz glass dropper bottles (Goes all the way up too 32 oz dropper bottles too!) for cheeper than every vendor and any bottle vendor in the US. (No minimum order) make sure you get bottles that say dropper otherwize your going to get bottles with caps instead)

55 cents per bottle and these are Glass dropper bottles. So they can be reused over and over again and will last forever (unless you drop and break the bottle) unlike the plastic bottles we are use too which eventually doesnt allow you to clean and reuse.

I bought 40 bottles of 1oz 40 bottles of 1/2 oz and about 5 4oz bottles all of this cost me about 44$

Everyone should be using this vendor for DIY bottles XD they are the cheepest bottles and they are the best better than any plastic bottle i've come across and they are cheeper you cannot go wrong with this vendor :)

(The glass dropper pippetes inside the bottles allow for even the thickest VG to be used which is awesome because plastic pippettes suck when it comes to VG)

Last edited:

tonna11

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2010
USA
Vapor4life has 30ml bottles that are very easy to squeeze, and normally, I only have to hold the bottle upside down for a few drops to drip out--which is what I do when my hands are hurting. I also have pretty severe arthritis in my hands, and have found that using a drip tip along with using that e-juice vendor has taken care of that issue for me. I know it sounds stupid to tell someone to use a drip tip when they have trouble getting the bottles to drip, but you dont have to refill carts when using a tip, which is a big hurtful, painful experience I'm sure you know all about.

Also, I agree with cskents suggestion on the dropper bottle--I use a slightly different one which only has a glass wand in the bottle, which allows me to simply open the bottle and touch the tip of the wand to the filter, but the same theory should apply. Vapor4life is a forum supplier, and if you decide to try them out, use this coupon code "smilin" for a ten percent off--and you can use that code each and every time you go there!

Wench

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Pensacola, Fl.
Euro-droppers, only have to tilt and it drops out, no squeezing involved.
You can google for places that might have better prices on these.
SKS Bottle - Essential Oil Bottles
4007-01LRG.jpg

amrnation

Moved On
Mar 17, 2011
Mass
Clear Boston Round Glass Bottles

You can get 1/2 oz or 1 oz glass dropper bottles (Goes all the way up too 32 oz dropper bottles too!) for cheeper than every vendor and any bottle vendor in the US. (No minimum order) make sure you get bottles that say dropper otherwize your going to get bottles with caps instead)

55 cents per bottle and these are Glass dropper bottles. So they can be reused over and over again and will last forever (unless you drop and break the bottle) unlike the plastic bottles we are use too which eventually doesnt allow you to clean and reuse.

I bought 40 bottles of 1oz 40 bottles of 1/2 oz and about 5 4oz bottles all of this cost me about 44$

Everyone should be using this vendor for DIY bottles XD they are the cheepest bottles and they are the best better than any plastic bottle i've come across and they are cheeper you cannot go wrong with this vendor :)

(The glass dropper pippetes inside the bottles allow for even the thickest VG to be used which is awesome because plastic pippettes suck when it comes to VG)

So far no one can beat these prices :)

bwood12043

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2008
East Texas
I too have problems with hard to squeeze bottles.

I have a few of the 3ml brown bottles with eye dropper (sample size but nice size for daily use) and at least one extra 20ml blue cobalt with eye dropper and would be happy to send to you for you to try. PM me if you are interested. Don't have a huge supply but have a few.

redheadone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
North Carolina
I have arthritis in my hands as well so I know what frustrations you are going through.what I do is take the dripper tops off and leave them off. I bought me a large quantity of those little pipettes and just use those to fill my attys and tanks since I have both. When I am done I just put the outer caps back on. At the end of the day I just rinse out the ones I have used. I don't like to clean either but it doesn't take much time and it is a heck of a lot easier than trying to drip out of those hard plastic bottles.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

I have arthritis in my hands as well so I know what frustrations you are going through.what I do is take the dripper tops off and leave them off. I bought me a large quantity of those little pipettes and just use those to fill my attys and tanks since I have both. When I am done I just put the outer caps back on. At the end of the day I just rinse out the ones I have used. I don't like to clean either but it doesn't take much time and it is a heck of a lot easier than trying to drip out of those hard plastic bottles.

I like eyedropper topped glass bottle. Glass doesn’t transfer any taste and the eyedropper on the top makes it very easy to measure out e-Juice into cartos/carts. If you want, send me a PM and I’ll send you a new one to try. I bought about 2 dozen of them and have extras.

If you want to stay with plastic dropper bottles here’s a simple solution for those hard to squeeze bottles. Take a straightened out paper clip and push it thru the opening. Or have a friend do it for you. Makes the dropper hole a little bigger so you need much less squeeze to make it drip out the dropper.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
I too have problems with hard to squeeze bottles.

I have a few of the 3ml brown bottles with eye dropper (sample size but nice size for daily use) and at least one extra 20ml blue cobalt with eye dropper and would be happy to send to you for you to try. PM me if you are interested. Don't have a huge supply but have a few.

Thanks for the offer, for now I'm trying drilling out the hole and that is helping. Will keep you in mind tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread