Status
Not open for further replies.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Everybody talks about their favorites, how about your top 3 worst. Please don't post if you haven't tried at least 20 - 30 different juices.

I personally am over 100 juices and the following 3 are in order as my all time worst, remember taste is subjective, but these three were the pits along w/a chemical taste.

1. Rosemint - Mrs T's
2. All Hallows Scream - Vapesafe
3. Desert Ship - Vaporbomb

Lambch3p

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Sunny Tampa Florida
Oh this is gonna be a fun thread! :) Ok out of the 50 flavors I have tried my 3 worst are:

1. Black tea Vaporrenu (too peppery to taste like tea and need way more sweetness)
2. Honey Vaporrenu (I love honey and thought it would be great especially with the black tea but it is a no go)
3. Violet Dfwvapor (I love florals but this was too perfumy and heavy even for me)

luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
1. Cuban Supreme Vapor Bomb (my first juice order ever. I thought that if it said cuban it just had to taste like a cigar....)
2. Want2Vape 555.5 (sorry Donley) While I love their blondie and other tobacco extracts, I couldn't stand this flavor
3. Bombay vaping tobacco (almost all of them. I ordered when they first came out. This is the only vapor my wife has smelled and thought it was a terrible scent)

flbutterfly1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2010
Interlachen, Florida
I am well over 100 flavors now and my worst are
1. Bluberry waffles, Vaporrenu I cannot find anything other than soap and some weird nonmaple smokey sweet grossness in it.
2. Blueberry cheesecake also Vaporrenu, tastes and smells like Blue cheese I steeped both of these hoping it would get better a few months later but they never have.
3.Brandy Viking Vapor just bitter yucky
Now I am absolutely in love with blueberry anything but these were the worst flavors ever.

Goldenkobold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Florida
I will have to stick to two, there would be a long tie for three but two flavors I just can not stand at all
1) Cappuccino- Liberty Flights: nasty, tastes like Burnt and Bitter mixed together
2) Apple Cider- Tasty Vapor- I hear this was so bad they redid the flavor so this is for the old recipe....tastes like chewing on a potpourri mix. If you have ever smelled potpourri heated in a crock pot...that is this taste..Very artificial tasting...very poignant in its nastiness.

I won't list a third as there have been many chemically or medicinal tasting juices I have tried that just do not hold a candle to the above two in terms of "no way in hell I am vaping that"

Dirgon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2011
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Let's see.....

Blueberry Pie from FSUSA. Got it free as a sampler and thought it was the most disgusting.... ugh. It was so bad, I still tasted it in that attie for weeks, even after a 24 hour soak in mouth wash and a lot of dripping a minty flavored juice over it.

Current RY4 from FSUSA. I think they added chocolate, and it is *not* what I've come to expect from a RY4. Whatever their chocolate flavoring is, is absolutely disgusting. It's a distinct disgusting flavor I've tasted in their chocolate, peanut butter cup, butterfinger, and other chocolate flavored juices. Putting it into a previous top 3 favorite juice just angers me.

Orange Crush from FSUSA. Actually, orange anything from them. Their orange flavoring tastes like Orange Glo furniture polish. It's very chemically and disgusting.

A close runner up: This horrible (180ml) bottle of RY4 I've had for a month from bluemist. The sampler I got 6 weeks ago was amazing, but something about this bottle... it's either not there yet, or it never will be. Either way, even after a month, it's gross.

"That's all FSUSA!" you may be thinking. Yes, yes it is. I've tried liquids from thevaporpro, FSUSA, and bluemist only. Bluemist was my 3rd company where I finally found liquids I greatly enjoyed and stopped looking. I've dumped over $150 into samplers before finally finding flavors I liked. That was enough for me to say it's time to stop looking.

sekhmetsfire

Nov 10, 2010
N Syracuse, NY
Orange - Greenhouse One (On their site it listed that it was supposed to be Orange Creamsicle, when I got it...all it said on the label was Orange, very chemical/medicine-ish taste.
Coffee - Greenhouse One.... Never had a real coffee that tasted like that thank goodness.
Ry4 - FSUSA Just didnt do it for me, but my hubby said he didn't mind it as much.

I've tried several vendors, but I've found my happy spot and I love the vendors that I am with now!

jeannest

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2010
New York
My problem has always been that I don't hate enough of my juices. I even enjoy vaping unflavored sometimes. I have to cull my juice collection all the time because I want to simplify my life and carto usage. Everytime I see a new juice or read a good review, I want to try it. And before I know it, there are 50 or 60 bottles of juice in my cabinet and I've got to sell or trade some of them before I go crazy! :) And other than some Chinese juices, I can't say that too many of them were disgusting for me. I really like most juices, although I have certain "favorites" that I want to vape more often. My current top 5 favorites are Mr. Eliquid's Lemonade, BWB Malty (plain), Vanilla (love Ms.T Vanilla Custard and Tasty Vapor Ultimate Vanilla), BWB Watermelon and Southern Ambrosia's Sweet Tea (plain). I notice that my favorite vapes are always light or clear colored. But there are many, many others that I enjoy or get a craving for. I don't vape tobacco too much, but I do enjoy some BWB Melonbacco and Applewood. :)

The ones that I probably wouldn't be interested in vaping again are:

Bavarian Creme Fudge (I've never been crazy about chocolate vapes)
Vanilla Cupcake (I thought I'd like this, but it wasn't as good as plain vanilla)
Anything Waffle or French Toast (I guess its just not my thing)

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Oh man, I like this thread.

1.Virginia Fire Cured tobacco (BomBayVaping) - I can't even describe it, it's so terrible to me. (Then again, I've found that I am 100% biased on straight tobacco flavors, they hold zero interest to me. I am a dessert vaper :) )

2.Caramel Kicker (Alien Visions) - It tastes like one of those little delicious blocks of milky caramel throw into a microwave for 25 minutes then set on fire until any recollection of delicious is destroyed. Then it's 'concentrated' into a flavoring and sold for your burnt caramel pleasure. Ymmv.

3.Perique Tobacco (VapeRite) - Once again, I am biased. I don't have this flavor in front of me anymore, (gave it to my mom, she liked it) but I remember it tasting very much like some sort of cleaning agent. *shuddering*

Just to add, I am not biased to any one of these companies. In fact, BomBay is one of my favorite vendors and produces one of my favorite juices, chocolate covered strawberry. I also very much enjoy Boba's Bounty from Alien visions and VapeRite has one of the best Ry4 blends (called VR4) I've ever tasted. It just is what it is.

vapi

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2011
Ohio
I have to second Ms.T's Rosemint, but it's also in the testing stages so hopefully it will get better, although it's not a risk I am willing to take again.

FSUSA Harvey Wallbanger, just plain gross.

Gourmet Vapor creme banana, this was my very own nasty creation. I wanted it to taste like banana creme covered in chocolate like the real ones in the Mediterranean section at the supermarkets. Idk what went wrong, but all their stuff is perfumi and chemicali to me.

Those were the nasty tasting flavors but the worst side effecting juice for me, and there is only one, Backwoods Brew, it makes me fart really bad. I don't think the juices taste bad, just make me stink.

Last edited:

makasin

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2010
San Diego
  • Deleted by j0ker
  • Reason: inappropriate comment

videoequus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2011
Graham,Wa
Really interesting that two of you listed Want2vape 555.5.. I got a sampler order,and my favorite of the bunch.
My 3 are
Liberty Flights cap... What is that flavor?.. I have no idea..but its very bad.. If socks wore underwear and didnt change them often often?

Top vapor/Mad Vapes Gingerbread and Chai Tea. so perfumey had to move them away from my desk,,

OctobersRust81

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2011
Wheeling, WV
1. FSUSA Ho-Ho Glad I only bought a 3 ml sample. Not sure who thought this one was a good idea. This is the only one out of over 20 FSUSA flavors I have that is just unvapable.

2. V2cigs.com congress. Tastes like these cabbage cigarettes I got for a dollar a pack a few years ago and threw away.

3. Dekang chocolate creme. Don't know what to say about this one, I am scarred for life

iVari

Dec 10, 2009
Michigan
#1: FSUSA Winston. I somehow ordered a 50 or 60ml bottle of this without getting a sample first. I tried it several times and it just seemed to get worse with age.

#2: TW Herculan Tobacco. This just tastes stale and old to me. Brings back memories of stinky ash trays.

#3: Anything Cherry or Raspberry, all taste like soap to me. Those two flavors are my favorite in food/desserts, just can not vape them in any mix :(

spek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Oregon
In order of bad to really bad:

Watermelon - madvapes: Identical to those heart-shaped valentine's candy with phrases on them
<gross3 and it lingers in your atty.
Lemon-Lime Soda - madvapes: tastes like mr. clean smells. chemically flavored
Cappuccino - madvapes: Enjoy that new-atty burnt primer flavor? Now you can have it with nicotine in it.

I know they're all madvapes and they all came in my second order. The first's flavors were generally good and I absolutely love they're top banana. They just happen to be my source for experimenting with flavors due to their pricing. I've tried other companies too and had bad flavors but those three madvapes defy any logic for creating them... I wonder how nasty sweethearts candy tastes with a hint of atty primer from the coffee? mmm?

Lambch3p

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Sunny Tampa Florida
  • Deleted by j0ker
  • Reason: removed inappropriate quotes

videoequus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2011
Graham,Wa
  • Deleted by j0ker
  • Reason: removed inappropriate quotes

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
FSUSA has been some pretty disappointing stuff for me, and the worst three juices I've ever tried came from there... In fact the top ten worst are from there...

FSUSA Wyatt Earp.. This stuff is evil... They say if you steep it, it gets better... So I steeped... Yeah, it got better at being awful is what it did! I steeped it longer... It got even worse... It tastes like school paste with a hint of jalapeño...

FSUSA cocoa chaos... They have to be kidding! It was chaos all right. The flavor of burnt coffee with a hint of dirty hippy hair is what cocoa chaos tastes like... The description on the site says "death by chocolate"... Well, they got that right!

FSUSA Desert Ship... Change the "p" to a "t" and we're getting closer to the truth... This stuff is dreadful... I was told "oh, don't worry... It needs to steep... It takes a few weeks"... A few months didn't help! Take a pack of smokes... Soak them in urine... That's what this stuff smells like, and the flavor is the same as the smell... Stale cigs and ammonia... Yummy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread