Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
KR808D-1 N-Series. Style batteries

These batteries are the new style switch recently popular for their performance over other KR808 batteries. These are made to work with our KR808D-1 Dripper Cartomizers but will also work with most other KR808 cartomizers.

N100 Replacement Batteries - KR808

KR808D-1 N-SeriesM.F. Style Telescopic, Extra Long and VariVolt USB Passthroughs
These new passthroughs are made to work with the KR808D-1 N-Series Style Batteries which have recently become popular for their performance over other KR808D-1 batteries. Available in four colors. Measures four feet in length (VV is shorter).

N100 Passthroughs - KR808
N300 / iGo / KR808 VariVolt Mini Passthrough

Last edited:

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
KR808D-1 New M.F. Style Batteries
These new passthroughs are made to work with the KR808D-1 M.F. Style Batteries which have recently become popular for their performance over other KR808D-1 batteries. Available in four colors. Measures four feet in length.

Now I know for sure you're teasing me. People already look at me funny because of my Buzz. Can you imagine the looks I would get with a KR808D-1 battery that's four feet long?

But you know, if I could get my wife to carry the other end, they might not be so bad. Hummm.

Last edited:

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Hmmm wonder what the M.F. stands for :) So what's the length of the batteries? They look short, like 65mm?

Hey starsong, if you look closely at the info on the batteries it says they are four feet long.

I'm not going to touch the M.F. part, but I couldn't let this opportunity to pick on Drew slip past me.

Hope he's the forgiving sort ...

MichelleDen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
Denmark
great to know! thanks! i totally want an orange led for a white one, to have one "normal" looking device similar to a cigarette so i don't get bizarre looks from people not familiar with ecigs, thinking i'm huffing on some intergalactic technology from the future.

If i take my little white 510 with red LED to a club no one stares funny, even though it has a button... My friends call'em techno cigs...

ditc

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
haha, problem is, where i live, regular smoking is outlawed in clubs, so in that particular atmosphere, using something that looks the furthest away from an analog is useful! and i'm in clubs a lot unfortunately, as my career is being a niteclub DJ! haha. but on the street, or when driving, where regular analog smoking is permitted, having something that looks like a regular cigarette makes me look a bit less "creepy" haha.

mOjO_420

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
Illinois, United States
Just got mine today, they have the same finish, same performance, only difference is they have the orange LED. Works great!

Dittoes. I got a black one with an orange LED kinda expected blue but don't really care as it performs exactly as advertised. I can barely tolerate using my old batts anymore. I'll order another one when i run out of cartos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread