Griff's Leather Mod Holsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griffin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I am now offering for sale hand made leather holsters for mods. These heavy-duty holsters are crafted from the highest quality tooling leather and feature your choice of a sewn leather belt loop or steel spring clip. They come in black only (for now) and are made with a slotted flap that tucks into a band to hold your mod securely in place, with the atomizer or cartomizer, and drip tip attached.

The bottom of the holster is partially open so mods like the Silver Bullet, with a recessed switch, can also be stored in the holster upside-down, if you prefer. The open bottom also makes it easier to remove your mod, if the fit is a little snug at first, by pushing it up with your finger. (Please don't pull on your atomizer or cartomizer!) For this reason, you should order a holster of the correct size for your mod as smaller mods may slip through the opening.

flip01_500.jpg

I have a number of pre-made holsters in this style to fit the Silver Bullet, Saber Touch (with detailed caps), and Blue Lightning. Holsters for the Buzz and Goldrush mods are being made up now. I should be able to make one for almost any style of tube mod, given the dimensions (diameter, height, and button position), but those are the mods that I have on hand to test for a good fit, as of today.

In-stock holsters will ship within two business days; usually within 24 hours. I should be able to ship custom orders within 3-4 business days.

Holsters are priced at $25 with sewn leather belt loop or $30 with steel spring clip and prices include USPS First Class shipment and delivery confirmation within the US. Priority Shipping is available for an additional $3.00. Please contact me for other shipping rates. I can accept payment by PayPal (no mention of e-cigs) or USPS Postal Money Order.

Please send a PM to order or to inquire about a custom holster. If you would like to pay using PayPal, please include your email address and I will send you an invoice through their system.

I am working on a couple of other styles, including holsters for box mods, as well as some fancier tooling/stamping options and will update this thread as they are ready. A website is also under development, to simplify ordering, and I will post the address when it is completed and ECF-approved.

Griffin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Is there any way to put a swivel belt clip on it to allow horizontal belt carry?
or maybe a side compartment for a 10-15mL bottle?
That would rock!
I would love one for my V3 Prodigy with a juice bottle holder on it.

I'm not sure about a swivel clip, I'll have to play with that idea a little to see what I can come up with.

I am working on an alternate design that does include an option for one or two juice bottle slots.

Griffin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Ideally, I want to offer holsters to cover as many different mods as possible. I'm working up some more designs and creating patterns as I go. I'll post pictures and details as I get the kinks worked out of each design.

The Buzz version is on my workbench now...guess I should get back to it! :)

Last edited:

Scottitude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2010
Metro Detroit
scottitude.net
These holsters look awesome! You're clearly a skilled craftsman and thanks for filling a gaping hole in the mod accessory market. Something tells me you'll be working your fingers to the bone to keep up with the demand.

Looking forward to new additions as your catalog grows and I can't wait to get one... or two...

Griffin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hit me with a PM or post it up in your thread when its done Griffin and Ill take one off your hand.

One question and its by no means a dealbreaker. Is a snap possible versus the slide through loop latch?

Im sure I will be checking in pretty often.

I tried to do snaps at first, but it just doesn't work well with this design. I am working on another design that will include a snap closure, though.

Griffin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Do you have one that will fit a ProVari? I would be interested in one for my hubby.

I don't have a ProVari to test with yet, but it should fit in the Silver Bullet holster almost perfectly - my concern would be the position of the switch since it looks like the ProVari switch is set lower on the body. As long as the bottom of the ProVari switch is more than 3 1/4" inches from the bottom of the mod though, it should be fine.

If the distance is less I can, of course, make a holster with a shorter front to accommodate the ProVari.

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)
Ideally, I want to offer holsters to cover as many different mods as possible. I'm working up some more designs and creating patterns as I go. I'll post pictures and details as I get the kinks worked out of each design.

The Buzz version is on my workbench now...guess I should get back to it! :)

Please..show us this version when you are done with it. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread