Tell Us Your Vape Friendly Favorite Locations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
More and more people are talking about their favorite vape Friendly places lately. If you know of a place such as a restaruant, coffee shop, bar, etc., where the management or owner welcomes the e-cig, post their Business name and address in this thread.

The business owners will welcome the free publicity, and traveling forum members will have a list of interesting places to visit while on the road. Another plus is, the poster of a local business location may get to meet a few of the traveling forum members, as they pass through the area.

Sewnmachine

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2010
Akron, Ohio - in the "hood"
Well...... I went to 2 different Walmarts last week. I walked and shopped and vaped. I was expecting any minute to hear an overhead announcement something like..... " Shoppers, may we remind you there is no smoking in the store.." But nothing. And you know Walmart is watching your every move on surveillance cameras. So, I just vaped away at 2 Walmarts without incident. Now, I'm not saying Walmart is vapor friendly......God knows Walmart isn't ANYTHING friendly for the most part. But what I think is they couldn't figure out just WHAT I was doing. Clearly there was "smoke" coming out of my mouth, but probably by the way I was holding my e-cig they couldn't exactly figure out what I was doing.

JeepBear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2012
Tucson, AZ
burningman.com
The Parish is a great little "Louisiana gastropub" in NW Tucson. They've got the most fantastic food and drink.

I had a conversation with a hostess there a couple weeks back. Said she loves having vapers come in, because it makes the place feel like a real bar again and "... they always smell so wonderful. I always have to ask what they're vaping!"

Reactions: Jake287

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
I can tell you one place no to use a e cig.... Paris France. I think real cigarettes are part of there national identity lol . désolé c'est juste mon avis.

Well, I vape a lot in Paris. And yes inside the Louvre.

IMG_1389.jpg

pnguin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2011
St. Louis, MO
We are going to France this summer. River cruise from Paris to Normandy. Any problems with security and e cigs on your trips? I will be bringing two lavatubes, vivi nova tanks, and 18650 batteries, chargers and euro power adapter as well as a mini ego and clearo for between flights. Also a couple of small bottles of juice in my quart ziplock carry on. The rest of my liquid will be double bagged in my checked bag.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread