V4L Family Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Okay....for my 2000 post, I'll start a thread and see how it goes....

Basically, a free room to come and vent about a bad day, or share some good news....just a happy, safe place to share anything you want with your V4lL Family.....I'll start with:

A GREAT BIG HAPPY DANCE!!!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Our Fence is FINALLY finished!!! Now my doggies can have complete free roam of the back yard and I don't have to worry about my nasty neighbor any more!!! It is AWESOME!!! And the doggies are very happy too....they can run and play and release some of that pent up energy they have built up over the past 3 weeks!!!

puppy.gif puppy.gif

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
Prefect for your 2000th post Ms. Keelalagirl. :)

Today was just craptastic..... Boss didn't answer his phone yesterday morning when I tried calling him about the missing trucks.... Today he decided to only take two orders and pick up one load of totes and make me do the rest..... Why, because he's ...... about me starting school.... I hate my job....

Congratulations Ms. Keelalagirl, I'm glad you joined the family. No matter how bad anyone's day is you do all you can to bring a smile to their face (and you're exceptionally successful at it). Looking forward to the next thousand and beyond. :)

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Prefect for your 2000th post Ms. Keelalagirl. :)

Today was just craptastic..... Boss didn't answer his phone yesterday morning when I tried calling him about the missing trucks.... Today he decided to only take two orders and pick up one load of totes and make me do the rest..... Why, because he's ...... about me starting school.... I hate my job....

Congratulations Ms. Keelalagirl, I'm glad you joined the family. No matter how bad anyone's day is you do all you can to bring a smile to their face (and you're exceptionally successful at it). Looking forward to the next thousand and beyond. :)

Aww...Thank You Dear Morandir:blush:

As for the boss....do it with a smile....knowing that when you are all done.....hehehe....he can't dump on ya anymore and he'll have to do it.....and even the fact that while you're in school, he has to pick up his own slack.....

yay I can chat about anything weeee! OT all the way! and congrats on the 2000 posts!!!! Im crocheting right now and watching King of the Hill. :D

I love King of the Hill.....forgot that it is on right now:(.....off to change the tv.....and thanks hon for the congrats:)

WooHoo Wader....thanks:)...and thanks for all the nanners.....now we just need some ice cream and toppings...nom nom

Thanks Joyce....let the celebrating the family party begin...lol

Hersch....that is sooo true and with as many pooches as I have...they start getting on eachothers nerves if they can't release some of that energy.....

Last edited:

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Congrats on 2000 keelagirl! I like chat threads too, but then they all seem to turn into them when I am around. I am off topic most the time LOL

Of course I am a little off too.....

Thank's hon....I'm not sure if there is anyone that stays on topic all the time....lol Keeps it fun:)

But being ot in this thread is actually being on topic Ms. Nevada, creates quite the paradox for the OT gang... :)

hahaha....which came first???? lol

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
One of the ladies in the Women's Room started a happiness of the day..great thread to chat in!
My neighbor is a crazy old coot who brings down the house values. He has made his home into a pigsty! He has bats in his attic (for real..we see them at dusk!) a rooster in the back yard and poison to kill the rats, cats, dogs and whatever wanders in his yard. We got our fence finished a couple months ago so our dog doesn't wander unless we are out walking. (She's on a leash)
Does no good to complain..they come out and talk to him and go away. We live in fear of him throwing something over the fence to our dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread