coupon code for hoosierecigsupply.com we're now accepting credit cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

brent_mc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hello everyone,
We are celebrating cutting all ties with PayPal. So for the month of April We are offering 15% off on all purchases!

Anyone who remembers to tell me "happy birthday" in the special instructions box at checkout on the 18th of April will get some freebies in thier order as well.

The Code Is ECF15

Also I would like to open this thread up to everybody's ideas on what type of other products you would like to see hoosierecigsupply.com carry.

For example: We are considering using a different juice supplier, since we just don't have the facilities to mix on a larger scale.
What juice would everybody like to see hoosierecigsupply.com carry.

Thanks for checking in and don't forget to tell me wish me a happy birthday on your april 18th order for some birthday freebies.

Thanks to everybody,
Brent

Last edited:

caged

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Laurel, MD
Wow, that is a good deal. I was looking for a higher voltage e-cig, but that ePower unit is even more tempting with that extra 15% off. You already have the lowest prices (by far) for the dual coil cartomizers, and an extra 15% off that? Almost feels like steeling.

You've put me in a difficult spot here. ePower or high voltage mod? I do know I definitely want those dual coil cartos.

Having said that, maybe you could carry a high voltage or variable voltage PVs. If you did, my order would already be placed.

brent_mc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
maybe you could carry a high voltage or variable voltage PVs.
Since most HV and VV mods are made in small batches by small companies they are a little harder to source. I am however looking for one to carry.

One more question....does your eGo carry case work with a fully assembled ePower?
Yes it fits in just fine, with room to spare.

Last edited:

caged

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Laurel, MD
Since most HV and VV mods are made in small batches by small companies they are a little harder to source. I am however looking for one to carry.

Yes it fits in just fine, with room to spare.

Thanks. The case size said small and from the picture it looked like the eGo that was in it was pretty much filling it up (and I thought the ePower was a decent amount larger than a standard eGo). I've heard from another vender the people that make the ePower are thinking about doing a variable voltage switch (I'm assuming with 2 3.7 volt batteries). One more question -- how much VG can the dual coil cartos handle?

brent_mc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I've heard from another vender the people that make the ePower are thinking about doing a variable voltage switch (I'm assuming with 2 3.7 volt batteries). One more question -- how much VG can the dual coil cartos handle?
Smok Tech does have some pretty awesome stuff on the horizon.
The best I can tell you about the VG is: It depends on the voltage you're using and the most VG I've used was 60% and it woked just fine.

CBB

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2011
Pennsylvania
UGH! Of course I find a new supplier with great prices the day after I ordered a bunch of new cartos.:facepalm:

But I know where I will be ordering from next time, I could use one of those 1100 batteries or maybe the e-power kit if I can get the credit card off the wife again. :laugh:

I am certainly looking forward to doing business with you soon.

brent_mc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I was wondering when you think you will get in more of the dual coil cartos?

We should have new ones in in 2 weeks or so.
This time we're getting something a little different.
Instead of dual 3.0 ohm coils equaling 1.5 ohms, the new ones will be dual 2.5 ohm coils equaling 1.25 ohms. Hoosier E-Cig Supply will be the only place selling these. They will also be branded with our name, to discourage any other suppliers from buying up all my inventory and reselling them at a higher price.

I set my prices lower so every vaper has a chance to get a great price on great products.
But I guess this means I'm definitely on some of the big boys' radars. Make room.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread