Does anyone know what 555 is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sick HP

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2009
Minnesota
I love the 555 too. Have you tried RY4, these two are my main vapes when I want something fruity I go with red bull or a mix of cola/cherry, cola/strawberry or chocolate/cherry, chocolate/strawberry.

I thought the 555 was a tobacco flavor but wasn't sure. The RY4 has a tobacco flavor with a nice tone of caramel to it.

Still testing out what I like in juice but was so happy with the 555 and RY4 that I took my cowboy flavor to work, I will use it up there and vape the good stuff at home.

-Dan

MissVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2009
Vapin Hot Florida
I love the 555 too. Have you tried RY4, these two are my main vapes when I want something fruity I go with red bull or a mix of cola/cherry, cola/strawberry or chocolate/cherry, chocolate/strawberry.

I thought the 555 was a tobacco flavor but wasn't sure. The RY4 has a tobacco flavor with a nice tone of caramel to it.

Still testing out what I like in juice but was so happy with the 555 and RY4 that I took my cowboy flavor to work, I will use it up there and vape the good stuff at home.

-Dan

1. Oh thanks..I haven't tried the RY4 yet..I also like sweet vapes...I have chocolate here, maybe i will mix it with some cherry...I liked the cola flavor but its a little too sweet to have more than once..

Sick HP

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2009
Minnesota
  1. Oh thanks..I haven't tried the RY4 yet..I also like sweet vapes...I have chocolate here, maybe i will mix it with some cherry...I liked the cola flavor but its a little too sweet to have more than once..

Yes the sweeter juices are not for heavy all day vaping just a nice change of pace, I found I like mixing cola and chocolate with other flavors than just as a strait flavor.

Happy Vaping:thumb:

-Dan

gazza

May 27, 2009
State express/555 is the latest juice i'm using from Totally Wicked.

Only started today in the 510 that i also got today and my first impressions are that it's not the best taste i've ever vaped.

Very strong taste of peanuts with a hint of some sort of smokey tobacco.

Just ordered 3 x 10mg samples of Almond,grape and banana from a site in the uk and when they turn up i think this SE/555 will be put at the back of the shelf and only make a reappearence in case of an emergency.

Closet Toker

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2009
Trempealeau, WI.
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread