Order Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

dopple

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Well I picked up my shipment from Rob today... I must say i was very pleased. nice country drive 45 mins to save shipping... very friendly gentleman. Gave me a fully charged battery when requested, juice is very strong flavors... not quite sure i'm sold on the flavors i purchased, I went with some different flavors than I usually buy... but as everything they usually grow on me as i vape them longer than a cart or two worth.... Overall, very pleased with today's transaction. Keep up the good work Rob, I plan on ordering from you more in the future... I love going for drives so its no big deal to me to just head up there.... Actually on the way back my friend from Lanc. called me and I told him i was up that way, he yelled at me... "Thats only 10 mins from me! Why didnt you stop and say hi!" hehehe.. simply told him I wasnt the one driving.. he shut up LOL. But yeah... that's an easy trip to make for me, so it'll save us on shipping it out and dealing with our crappy postal service. Cheers mate.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Dopple,

Thank for being honest.

I try to give you what you want, just as a good friend would.
I know that I gave that extra little "something", Also, the coupons should help I bit.

I know the drive was relaxing for you, and you did save on shipping and waiting.

I am glad that you are satisfied.
And hope even more in the future.

Please vote on my new poll for "What do you want to see in-stock?"

Thanks Again,

Rob

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
WOW! ordered Sat and it was here by Tues and Mon was a holiday people! Thanks for the great service. :)

Thank you!

It went halfway accross the country!

If I can remember I was able to mail at 11:45am for orders placed before 11:30, you just happen to listen and get in quick!

Thanks,

Rob

Cinnabar624

Apr 24, 2009
Dayton OH
Great customer service and really fast shipping. Rob gave me a call to make sure I was ordering correctly because I had both 801 and 901 parts on the order. It was a great catch on his part because I really wanted everything to be 901 since I have an SD and wanted all to be compatible with that.

BTW, I love the 901 USB passthrough. I just unscrew the atomizer & cart from my SD and onto the passthrough and it works really well. Great vapor & smooooth...lol.

You're definitely on my short list of sellers to deal with. Thanks for everything!!:thumbs:

Received my 901 kit today with 2 bottles of Red Bull 18mg and extra carts. Juice is very good and the 901 is really great, much lighter than my 801 and SE Gold. I'm digging it so far- the only thing that kind of irritated me is that it took 4 days to get it - PA to MI???? Other than that I'm very pleased. The carrying case is great too!

theo

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Theo21,

I just checked tracking, says it took 2-3 days?

Detailed Results:

Delivered, June 11, 2009, 11:25 am, CLAWSON, MI 48017
Arrival at Unit, June 11, 2009, 5:48 am, CLAWSON, MI 48017
Processed through Sort Facility, June 10, 2009, 6:06 pm, ROMULUS, MI 48174
Processed through Sort Facility, June 09, 2009, 7:18 pm, SWEDESBORO, NJ 08085
Acceptance, June 09, 2009, 9:09 am, AKRON, PA 17501
Electronic Shipping Info Received, June 08, 2009

Anyway we will try to work that out next time.

Thanks, Rob

Last edited:

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
I LOVE the service and I love the surpise specials ....I got in on that 2 hour special the other night and i got my order in 3 days..all safe and sound... My first tatse of
cappacino... I LOve it,,,
and the ruyan4 is very good... also my first taste,,

and NOW...i just won a 801 passthur,,,

Rob you are awesome and you do take care of your customers i didnt even have to give address you remmebered my address and who i was...

that made me feel great..

ty,. dawn marie

NascarFan

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2009
Berryville, Ar.
Hit the jackpot when I found Good Prophets. Customer service has been outstanding and the shipping is great. I ordered a 901 kit and some extras got it in 2 days, outstanding. Rob will also work with you if you have a problem. I love the sales he has another plus. Overall rating from 1 to 10=11. Thanks for everything Rob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread