Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I think that Tim found the problem Jangler. I think that you will not kill another atty now.

I am the maker of GG so I take care about some things automatically when I am going to smoke it, and I dont remember to tell them to all of you. A third eye like Tim's eye can see better these things.

Dont get anxious friend, I am sure that Tim solve the problem.

You dont have to have the tape always on GG, just be careful when you screw the atty's cup to the GG. The cup with the spring must go straight to the GG without bendind the spring, nothing else.

KoS

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2009
VT, USA
Yes Yes Yes. I got my GG and wow it rocks. Everything I thought it would be. Small, light weight and solid. Imeo the switch is great. I originaly thought I would want the switch up near the atty at first but after handling it you were right it is in a perfect spot and near the atty would be cumbersome. Also got my DX order today too ( what are the odds). I am like a kid at Christmas, with a buzz like an adult at Christmas :D

mre5674

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2009
Lala Land
Hey all,

Still anxiously awaiting my GG. I was always curious about the RCR2 batteries not being available protected. Today I came across this post: Lithium battery failure = boom (I'm okay)

I have both types of batteries coming from DX...the AA (protected) and the CR2's (800Mah 3.0 green colored which don't appear to be protected) looks like the exact same one's from smokejuice. From what I know at this point, they don't make protected CR2's. After reading this post, I'm getting a bit concerned...I bought the best chargers they had (slow charge, auto cut off, etc.)...just wanted to know everyone here's thoughts?!.:evil:

Many Thanks,
Mr.e

quester

Feb 13, 2009
Galveston, Tx
Hi all! I finally took the plunge. After fighting for a while with wires breaking in my magnum mod, I decided I'd really like something reliable, something with a good strong 6v hit (magnum spoiled me like that...thank you Madog!), something easily user serviceable, something sleek, something sexy, with NO WIRES..... something.....GG. :D

Iken's the one that really sold me on it... the look on his face with the first hit....Priceless!

I ordered one yesterday!! (and now I'm counting the days .... sigh...:p)

Kendra

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nashville
The forum was too busy a minute ago so I lost my entire post. But, I was having trouble with the GG and today it seemed to work very well. It worked well most of the day. Anyways, this evening, I put it down, and I noticed that there was vapor coming out of the mouthpiece. I'm using 6v with the adapter and an 801 atomizer. So, I quickly unscrewed my atomizer but it was too late; it burned out. I put on another atomizer and it immediately lit up. I checked the button and it wasn't engaged. . . this was happening at the adapter connection, not because of the button. So, the adapter's floating center piece is up. I unscrewed the adapter and the unit's floating piece is just a hair below the circular outer piece, just where it supposed to be according to Tim and the video, etc. And, it's worked that way before, so I don't know why that would be causing trouble now. Anyways, the floating piece from the adapter moves up it seems (but I'm not even sure) and is causing every single 801 adapter I've tried (about 6 or 7) to immediately turn on now. Obviously, I can't use it this way.

What is happening and what's the fix?

Thank you.

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hey all,

Still anxiously awaiting my GG. I was always curious about the RCR2 batteries not being available protected. Today I came across this post: Lithium battery failure = boom (I'm okay)

I have both types of batteries coming from DX...the AA (protected) and the CR2's (800Mah 3.0 green colored which don't appear to be protected) looks like the exact same one's from smokejuice. From what I know at this point, they don't make protected CR2's. After reading this post, I'm getting a bit concerned...I bought the best chargers they had (slow charge, auto cut off, etc.)...just wanted to know everyone here's thoughts?!.:evil:

Many Thanks,
Mr.e

Dear 5674, look at the side of the battery, it says cut off charge at 3,6 volt:)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Dear Kendra,

A few questions.

1) Do you smoke well with 901 atomizer?

2) You have trouble only with 801?

3) If GG smokes without the button is pressed even with 901 atomizer, that means that the button is touching the GG.

Check the folowing:
1) The buttons base is touching the inside case of GG even if it not pressed?
2) Does the button's side touches the front cup when you put the batteries on the GG?

3) Does your insulant on buttons head is corrupt? Maybe you dont see it, the corruption would be under the black grommet.

There is no other reason. You are one of the 3 persons that had a problem with GG. I said again that if you had problems you can send it back to me. I am here almost 24 hours a day guys, dont worry at all. I dont sell the GG and then disapear.

Kendra, a GG with a problem is a GG that needs attention. You tried to fix it but you did not do it, so its my turn now. I will pay your money to send it back to me and I will pay the money to send it to you again.

GG is serviseable but if someone canot do it, ok no problem. I am always here.:)

ps.... the updates I am doing is not always for beauty, some of them are for the internal mechanism and I have a reason for this. I am always looking for ways to do it better and better. So send it to me to totally updated.

That does not mean that all GGs would have a problem. Of course not. If it was that way, I wouldnt sell it at all. But if something happens, dont worry. You will leave it for a while (its hard I know guys, I am like you with new toys), but you will not loose any of your money. I am the most reliable man on planet.:)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hi all! I finally took the plunge. After fighting for a while with wires breaking in my magnum mod, I decided I'd really like something reliable, something with a good strong 6v hit (magnum spoiled me like that...thank you Madog!), something easily user serviceable, something sleek, something sexy, with NO WIRES..... something.....GG. :D

Iken's the one that really sold me on it... the look on his face with the first hit....Priceless!

I ordered one yesterday!! (and now I'm counting the days .... sigh...:p)

quester, you forgot the after sales service, its exelent!!!

Thanks man you took "the best e-cig of the world":D

Kendra

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nashville
Dear Kendra,

A few questions.

1) Do you smoke well with 901 atomizer?

2) You have trouble only with 801?

3) If GG smokes without the button is pressed even with 901 atomizer, that means that the button is touching the GG.

Check the folowing:
1) The buttons base is touching the inside case of GG even if it not pressed?
2) Does the button's side touches the front cup when you put the batteries on the GG?

3) Does your insulant on buttons head is corrupt? Maybe you dont see it, the corruption would be under the black grommet.

There is no other reason. You are one of the 3 persons that had a problem with GG. I said again that if you had problems you can send it back to me. I am here almost 24 hours a day guys, dont worry at all. I dont sell the GG and then disapear.

Kendra, a GG with a problem is a GG that needs attention. You tried to fix it but you did not do it, so its my turn now. I will pay your money to send it back to me and I will pay the money to send it to you again.

GG is serviseable but if someone canot do it, ok no problem. I am always here.:)

ps.... the updates I am doing is not always for beauty, some of them are for the internal mechanism and I have a reason for this. I am always looking for ways to do it better and better. So send it to me to totally updated.

That does not mean that all GGs would have a problem. Of course not. If it was that way, I wouldnt sell it at all. But if something happens, dont worry. You will leave it for a while (its hard I know guys, I am like you with new toys), but you will not loose any of your money. I am the most reliable man on planet.:)
Thanks. I didn't even test it with the 901. . .. I kept meaning to, but haven't. I'll send it back to get fixed. Thanks for agreeing to pay for shipping.

I took off the cap to make sure that the button wasn't touching anything and it's not. So, I don't really get why it's doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread