• 5 Stars

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Queens, NY
I recently made my first purchase from InnoVapor (Apex Alpha Ultra w/RES). InnoVapor was very helpful and quick to respond to questions here on the forum before and after my purchase. The Ultra that I received had a slight flaw in the switch (which they actually helped me figure out) and they sent me a replacement switch by express mail at their cost immediately.

It is clear to me that they really want to provide an excellent product. Thank you to everyone at InnoVapor!

pAth77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2010
Bay Area
I wanted to give InnoVapor 4.5 stars, but that wasn't an option so I had to settle with 4 stars. I purchased the Apex Alpha UltraMax with RES. I too received one of the few faulty switches, but that was quickly rectified by the exceptional customer service that they provide. Communication is quick (within a couple of hours) and you will usually get a response from more than one person (compare that to other companies that take days to reply). The switch in no way affects the rating that I am giving because the new switch works perfectly. The reason why I docked them half a star is because of some of the finish work on the UltraMax. The threads bind slightly (even after applying Noalox), the seams are somewhat prominent, and the finish of the RES and main body don't match perfectly. Those things probably will not bother very many people, but I'm a bit OCD. Plus, a half star short of perfect will keep the guys at InnoVapor coming up with new and innovative products for us to enjoy.

I highly recommend InnoVapor to those that want to buy a quality product built by people who care about what they are doing and who they are doing it for.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
I recently made my first purchase from InnoVapor (Apex Alpha Ultra w/RES). InnoVapor was very helpful and quick to respond to questions here on the forum before and after my purchase. The Ultra that I received had a slight flaw in the switch (which they actually helped me figure out) and they sent me a replacement switch by express mail at their cost immediately.

It is clear to me that they really want to provide an excellent product. Thank you to everyone at InnoVapor!

You're welcome. We want every customer we have to have the best vaping experience possible. Glad to hear we are living up to our expectations.

Thanks for the great rating.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
I wanted to give InnoVapor 4.5 stars, but that wasn't an option so I had to settle with 4 stars. I purchased the Apex Alpha UltraMax with RES. I too received one of the few faulty switches, but that was quickly rectified by the exceptional customer service that they provide. Communication is quick (within a couple of hours) and you will usually get a response from more than one person (compare that to other companies that take days to reply). The switch in no way affects the rating that I am giving because the new switch works perfectly. The reason why I docked them half a star is because of some of the finish work on the UltraMax. The threads bind slightly (even after applying Noalox), the seams are somewhat prominent, and the finish of the RES and main body don't match perfectly. Those things probably will not bother very many people, but I'm a bit OCD. Plus, a half star short of perfect will keep the guys at InnoVapor coming up with new and innovative products for us to enjoy.

I highly recommend InnoVapor to those that want to buy a quality product built by people who care about what they are doing and who they are doing it for.

Thanks for the awesome rating. We appreciate the 4.5 stars instead of 5 because you are exactly right, it keeps us on our toes and keeps us thinking up more and more ideas to better serve our customers. Excellent to hear you are enjoying the Alpha.

Cheers

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
ULTRApure is my all-day vape. Love it. I buy it 125ml at a time because they don't sell 250 anymore.

Customer service is best of breed. Love the shipping. Love my Apex Ultra with RES.

Did I mention I love my ULTRApure?

I see we have another ULTRApure junkie, haha. Thanks for the awesome rating. Just goes to show that we take care of our customers and they keep coming back. Again, glad to hear you are enjoying your Alpha and ULTRApure.

Cheers

dubnluvn

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
San Diego, Ca
I've been a very loyal Innovapor customer since October 2009. I've had many conversations with Mark and am always impressed by their ingenuity and lengths they go to make sure they are offering the best and safest to all of us. I am expecting a box with an Ultra kit, Ultralite (both with RES) and a 125ml bottle of Ultrapure to arrive tomorrow. Thanks Innovapor.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
I've been a very loyal Innovapor customer since October 2009. I've had many conversations with Mark and am always impressed by their ingenuity and lengths they go to make sure they are offering the best and safest to all of us. I am expecting a box with an Ultra kit, Ultralite (both with RES) and a 125ml bottle of Ultrapure to arrive tomorrow. Thanks Innovapor.

Thats quite an order you placed there. You are definitely a loyal customer. You will not be disappointed with your choice. Thanks for the great rating. It keeps us striving to do the best we can to keep y'all happy.

MegPie37

Jun 28, 2010
Tennessee
I've been a customer of InnoVapor for a while now. All I have to say is BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER :) I had been using a 510 Riva for a while that I got from another supplier and it worked ok but I saw the new Alphas that they came out with and had to jump on one. I initially had some minor problems with it, but after a phone call with Mark I had everything down. It works perfect now and I love it. If I could give you a 10 out of 5 I would. Thanks a bunch InnoVapor!!

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
I've been a customer of InnoVapor for a while now. All I have to say is BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER :) I had been using a 510 Riva for a while that I got from another supplier and it worked ok but I saw the new Alphas that they came out with and had to jump on one. I initially had some minor problems with it, but after a phone call with Mark I had everything down. It works perfect now and I love it. If I could give you a 10 out of 5 I would. Thanks a bunch InnoVapor!!

Thanks for the great rating/review. Also great to hear that you are liking your new device. Be sure to let us know how its working after some longer use.

Barto

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2011
Kapetown
Love that juice........ Ultrapure, the name says it all.....
glare.gif
It really is an awesome juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread