• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What JC juice do you vape the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nic_Fan

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2011
Twin Cities, MN
I'll revive this thread. Just received my most recent JC order. I've been in to mixing my juices lately. With my JC I like to mix 60% RO Marcado with 40% JC original. I also mix RO Tenn cured and Orig. Tenn cured 50-50. I put the mixed stuff in separate marked bottles leaving the original juice in it's bottles so I can have it straight if the mood hits. Love me some JC!

trukinlady

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2010
Missouri, USA
I love Tennessee Cured, and Domestic. I use the VG, but I want to try the PG version of the Tennessee Cured. I wish JC would up their nic level to 24 mg. The 18mg just isn't strong enough for me. And when I mix it with a non flavored nic booster, I lose a lot of the flavor. :( It would be my all day vape if that were possible! JC is my favorite juice otherwise!

Nic_Fan

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2011
Twin Cities, MN
I love Tennessee Cured, and Domestic. I use the VG, but I want to try the PG version of the Tennessee Cured. I wish JC would up their nic level to 24 mg. The 18mg just isn't strong enough for me. And when I mix it with a non flavored nic booster, I lose a lot of the flavor. :( It would be my all day vape if that were possible! JC is my favorite juice otherwise!

Hey. Same here. Buy the PG Tenn 24mg and mix it with the VG Tenn. Retains the flavor and bumps the nic up some. Vaping that blend as I type this.

stimps403

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2011
SoCal
Not much. The PG is not as "full" tasting BUT has a little more bite. I think they mix nicely.

Good to know. I tried their PG sampler and like the JC Original. I'm not allergic to PG but found that I like VG more. Glad the flavor isn't muted with VG juice. Will have to give it a try on my next order.

thanks

bonbon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2011
Texas
QUOTE=trukinlady;3054995]My fondest wish would be J Creek selling their own cartomizers filled with Tennessee Cured! :wub: :wub: :drool: :nun: :nun: :nun:[/QUOTE]

I agree 100%. I asked them about selling cartomizers and atomizers and they told me they had no plans to do so. *pouts
My faves are Domestic and Tenn Cured VG 18mg. I like almost all of their flavors but I only get VG.
:p[

trukinlady

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2010
Missouri, USA
Good to know. I tried their PG sampler and like the JC Original. I'm not allergic to PG but found that I like VG more. Glad the flavor isn't muted with VG juice. Will have to give it a try on my next order.

thanks

I also tried the sampler of the Red Oak VG. :) I really like the Marcado, but it is definitely a strong flavor. I sometimes mix it with my other favorite e-juice: EcoPure Rich from Intellicig. It tones down the Marcado, but the Rich rounds out the flavor. Mmmm!

trukinlady

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2010
Missouri, USA
bonbon--"I agree 100%. I asked them about selling cartomizers and atomizers and they told me they had no plans to do so. *pouts
My faves are Domestic and Tenn Cured VG 18mg. I like almost all of their flavors but I only get VG.
:p"

If there is enough interest from their customers, maybe Johnson Creek will change their mind! :w00t:

Last edited:

krijmo

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2011
A, A
I ordered the PG sampler a month ago and just got into it a few days ago. The different taste threw me off but I absolutely love it now. Couldnt figure out what flavor to buy moving forward, so I got another PG sampler, the Red Oak sampler, and some spiced apple cider. Now I will have them all! and too boot, I picked a great day to do it bc they had their 25% off sale. 18 different flavors.... Mmmmmm.....

trukinlady

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2010
Missouri, USA
I ordered the PG sampler a month ago and just got into it a few days ago. The different taste threw me off but I absolutely love it now. Couldnt figure out what flavor to buy moving forward, so I got another PG sampler, the Red Oak sampler, and some spiced apple cider. Now I will have them all! and too boot, I picked a great day to do it bc they had their 25% off sale. 18 different flavors.... Mmmmmm.....

Aww! I missed the sale! :( Maybe I can catch the next one!

azdave

Apr 28, 2011
AZ

I also wish they had a 24mg version.

I have the RO Tenn Cured and Domestic, and the PG Original. LOVE the TC and the Original. The Domestic is ok but I occasionally get a nasty after-taste from it, don't think I'll order it again. Might need to try that Marcado, though!

Also think I'll try to mix the PG and VG versions of TC, that sounds awesome! The TC just has a great caramel-ly hint to it that I love.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread