Contest - Got Vapes? PROVE IT! Win a new E-Power eGo Kit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
Many thanks go out to the folks at GotVapes for sponsoring this fine contest! You guys Kick Ash!

Post a pic of yourself vaping for a chance to win a new E-Power kit and a "I Smoke batteries" t-shirt, courtesy of GotVapes.com!

It could be a pic of you vaping at your house, or in public. It could be you posing next to your vaping stash while exhaling a big ol' cloud of tasty vapor. It could win you a nice little prize! Check it out!

epowerblack.gif

tshirt_ismokebatteries.gif

gotvapes.png

The contest is open to everyone, although you do have to have both an account here, and on my blog at Captain Tightpants' Vape-Along Blog. (Create an account there if you don't have one).

How to enter: Post your pic in this thread. Then post a comment on the contest page on my blog (click the link) with your post number in the this thread where the picture is posted. The pic must be of you while vaping. Only post one picture, because you only get one entry!

How to win: Be lucky. Because the winner will be randomly chosen after seven days.

How to increase your chances of winning: The picture with the most "Likes" will be given a second entry, doubling their chance of winning!

So... what are you waiting for? Grab your camera and go!

afrazier5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Here's mine taken a few minutes ago with my new 5v Tekk. Had a rare 4 inch snow storm last night (it was 70 yesterday!!!)

Edit: For some reason the image isn't loading so here is the link to it. Hope this doesn't disqualify me!
http://utahelectronicvapers.shutterfly.com/pictures/11

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Here's mine taken a few minutes ago with my new 5v Tekk. Had a rare 4 inch snow storm last night (it was 70 yesterday!!!)

Edit: For some reason the image isn't loading so here is the link to it. Hope this doesn't disqualify me!
Here you go.

contst.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread