GG Customers Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kendra

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nashville
I just tried it with the 901 and no adapter and the same thing happens. I also took off the cap that covers the button while I tried it and the button is absolutely NOT engaged and is not visibly touching any part of the GG. In fact, I don't see how it can be touching the GG at all because now that there's no cap on the bottom covering it, there's nothing for it to be misaligned and touching. It's still "up" (not pressed), so it's not touching the bottom and the black washer/rubber piece seems to be keeping it from touching the top and there's nothing else it could be touching since the batteries are on one side of it and the cap is off the other side.

Still, I pm'd you for your address and I'll send it back for a fix. Thank you

Edited to add: I really appreciate you agreeing to pay the cost for shipping both ways. I want to send it back express priority to you so that I can assure it gets there and not lost. Tell me how you can reimburse me costs? I'll send you my receipt right after I print my shipping label through paypal. Thanks, Imeo/tim.

Last edited:

rejoice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
USA KY
Received my GG back after the upgrades. Sakis, you have really improved GG. I cannot believe the vapor from her now. She really streams. I am most happy. The vapor is even warmer. Love that soft touch button. Love that my name is on her. Love that it now saids on her GG Immortal steam machine. I like that it is smaller. Most I like the vapor. It is warmer and lots of it. There was alot before,but this is unreal. Love it!!! Love it! Love it!!!!

But there is one problem. I ordered the 510 adapter and cannot get it to work. I have tried different 510 atomizers and none will vapor. I e-mail Smokey about it. The adapter is kinda hard to get screw into the GG. The 510 atomizer screws in easy to the adapter. I watched the video and I am doing it right. Also I can feel the middle pieces move around,when not screw in. Just sitting and holding the adapter. Not sure if this is right? But I love my new improved GG. Thank you Sakis very much.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Received my GG back after the upgrades. Sakis, you have really improved GG. I cannot believe the vapor from her now. She really streams. I am most happy. The vapor is even warmer. Love that soft touch button. Love that my name is on her. Love that it now saids on her GG Immortal steam machine. I like that it is smaller. Most I like the vapor. It is warmer and lots of it. There was alot before,but this is unreal. Love it!!! Love it! Love it!!!!

But there is one problem. I ordered the 510 adapter and cannot get it to work. I have tried different 510 atomizers and none will vapor. I e-mail Smokey about it. The adapter is kinda hard to get screw into the GG. The 510 atomizer screws in easy to the adapter. I watched the video and I am doing it right. Also I can feel the middle pieces move around,when not screw in. Just sitting and holding the adapter. Not sure if this is right? But I love my new improved GG. Thank you Sakis very much.

2 or 3 510 adapters from 20 total must be faulty. The inside metal piece is smaller about 1mm than required. Send it back to me to fix it rejoice:)

truelove

PV Casanova
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Bronx, NY
Hi imeo,
Im sure tim emailed you my GG problem.
I did every thing tim said to do with the spring (fingers still hurt from last nite)and it still hit and miss.
The atomizer moves back and forth (even after its screwed on hard, click left,click right)
So no matter how much the spring pushes the pin up to make contact, the thred does not hold the atomizer in the proper place for long.
I still have to wiggle the atomizer(it only work in the mid click position but it will not stay there, if it moves just a lil bit nothing,back to wiggling it to find the spot)to get it to work.
I need a new cap to hold atomizer,and yes i tried diffrent 901s

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
The missing shots are because the button needs to be cleaned with a file. The button is immortal but you must take care off. So take your wife's file and clean the button's botom.

For the cap, I will send you a new one, no problem friend. Maybe the lathe "eat" the threads as I was pulling the piece out of it. Its nothing serious. On Monday I will send to Tim a back cup for you.:)

I have said several times that the GG was in a test mode. That means that some problems may occure, but I will replace all parts they dont work.

I have seen now all the things that maybe cause a problem, so the GG 5th is absolutely immortal. The only thing you must take care is to clean the buttons base, nothing else.

I have said before that if anyone wants to return the GG for the last updates to me, he can do it whenever he wants. I dont make money from this, I have spend about 5.000 for this cig, so you see that money is not my concern.

I want everyone of you to have the best e-cig of all the others and you can do it easily. Send it back guys, if something is wrong I will do it for free.:)

truelove

PV Casanova
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Bronx, NY
Thank you imeo for the new cap i am sure that is the problem.
(i wiggle atomizer and it work or it shorts and makes the spring SUPER HOT)
I file, clean, dry, buff and polish my GG, trust me if the holes came bigger i would make sweet love and sail to greece with it!, lol

I am like you, money means nothing without love and happiness !!!!
I believe in you and the GG.
IT IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD, that is why i order 2 more from tim.
I love myGG and it brings me happiness so i cant wait for it to be like new again !
Thanks again

Long life to you and yours good man.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thank you imeo for the new cap i am sure that is the problem.
(i wiggle atomizer and it work or it shorts and makes the spring SUPER HOT)
I file, clean, dry, buff and polish my GG, trust me if the holes came bigger i would make sweet love and sail to greece with it!, lol

I am like you, money means nothing without love and happiness !!!!
I believe in you and the GG.
IT IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD, that is why i order 2 more from tim.
I love myGG and it brings me happiness so i cant wait for it to be like new again !
Thanks again

Long life to you and yours good man.

:oops::oops::oops: xa xa

Thanks man, true love is what we need all the time all of us. Your wishes are back to you friend and you know something?

you are "THE BEST MAN IN THE WORLD":thumb::thumb:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thank you but i think that (best man) has to go to iken
Trust me, he is a very good man IMO .

I already know that true. He told me that he is sending a gift for my daughter's birthday. He must be totally crazy this guy:thumb:

You know how I like crazy-good people:D

MrsIken

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
PA USA
Thank you but i think that (best man) has to go to iken
Trust me, he is a very good man IMO .

I already know that true. He told me that he is sending a gift for my daughter's birthday. He must be totally crazy this guy:thumb:

You know how I like crazy-good people:D

I know! I happened to be joking with him about the hats he posted! They said "True Love" on them. I told him, don't forget to send two - One for foxytruelove! The next thing I know, he bought both hats and was sending them to me!

That's my baby... always thinking of others :D:D

True- I think your stuff went out to you today

Imeo- We shipped your things out yesterday... I hope everyone likes what's in there... by the way, when is your older daughters bday?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thank you so much Sakis. I tried again to make it work and it will not.
But GG works excellent. I love the new upgrade GG. This lady is a stream roller. You are the best.:D

Thanks baby. Ther GG as a thought is exellent, the most reliable cig ever. It cant fail in any way, its impossible. But sometimes I make some mistakes on GGs production with the lathe. They are small mistakes and to very small quantities but if you receive something like that, no problem I will change it immediately:)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
As we spoke about GG returns, someone send me 1 hour ago a working GG.

I open the package and I saw my creation.

Before put an atty on it to see what is going on, I open the cases to see if something was happening. Nothing at all all were in place. I understood that if I was putting an atty on it it would work immediately.

So I put an atty and vouala, it start smoking.

Well guys, if you dont follow my directions, you will never have "the best e-cig of the world" and always will have problems.

I will update it but I must say again and I will say it many times until I get boring:

The button needs cleaning. I will not say anything, I will make a video to show you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread