Janty USA - Stock Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Janty USA - Stock Update

Now In Stock & Shipping
Janty eGo JETS XL Sets - https://usa.jantyworld.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=yagendoo_VaMazing_2.tpl&product_id=4686&category_id=52&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=177
2- 900mAh eGo XL batteries for all-day eGo JETS tank vaping!!
JantyeGoXLJETS.jpg

Janty eGo JETS Atomizers - https://usa.jantyworld.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=yagendoo_VaMazing_2.tpl&product_id=4682&category_id=54&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=177
-back in stock!
eGo-JET-Atty.jpg
Janty eGo JETS LR Atomizers - https://usa.jantyworld.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=yagendoo_VaMazing_2.tpl&product_id=4685&category_id=54&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=177
-These Low Resistance atomizers emulate the experience of a higher voltage vape without the need for a high voltage device!

popeye79

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2011
WA, USA
Janty eGo zip case back in stock!
Janty electronic cigarettes, e-liquids and carts - Janty ZIP CASE

Question.... Will this hold two XL Jets?

I purchased a clone of this from another site, not wanting to wait, and it was just a hair too short for my XL bats. Had to send it back. I'll buy this in a heart beat if it's long enough for the XL Jets. :nun:

Lots of NEW Stock just in!!!

New Items in Stock:
Janty eGo JETS Type-B Atomizers - Janty eGo JETS Type B Atomizer
Janty eGo JETS Type-B Carts - Janty eGo JETS Type B Carts
Looking for more? Look no further! With these Janty eGo JETS round atomizers, you get just that: more liquid capability and more smoke!

These atomizers were specifically designed for those that always loved the 801/CLASSIC atomizers commonly used with the Jantystick V3 - they have the same "big smoke" sensation, and can carry a lot of liquid inside!

The Janty eGo JETS atomizers are known to be some of the best workhorses around, solid build, expertly crafted, and brilliant in their performance. These atomizers are compatible with the Janty eGo System only!

compatible with normal Janty eGo batteries and Janty JETS batteries, to be used with
eGo JETS TANK ROUND EMPTY

Also:
Janty Dura-T LR Atomizers - Janty Dura-T LR Atomizers

Also in Stock:
Janty eGo JETS Sets
Janty eGoXL JETS Sets
Janty Dura JDTS Sets
plus lots more....​

Sean S

Aug 25, 2011
Buffalo, NY
The Fall Stock has started to arrive at the Janty USA office!

In Stock:
Janty eGo JETS Black SET

Janty eGo JETS Black SET

Janty eGo JETS XL BLACK
Janty eGo JETS XL BLACK

Janty Dura-C Sets
Janty Dura-C Sets

plus...
Janty eGo Big Round Atomizers
Janty Dura Mega Atomizers
Janty Dura Mega LR Atomizers
Janty Dura Cartomizers

...lots of others

Janty USA's premium Elixir line of E-Liquid continues to grow in strengths/flavors. New Flav/Strengths added to stock:
15ML - PG - Elixir Bottles:

RY4 - 24mg
RY4 - 16mg
RY4 - 11mg
RY4 - 6mg
Cherry - 24mg
Peach - 24mg
PolarMint - 6mg
Cappucino - 24mg
Orange - 24mg​

15ML - VG - Elixir Bottles:
RY4 - 6mg
Apple - 24mg
ChocolateBanana - 24mg​

... plus more strengths / and new flavors Janty Elixir E-Liquid coming soon!!

Sean S

Aug 25, 2011
Buffalo, NY

Ludo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2008
China
www.janty.com
Why is there leakage Sean? There shouldn't be any unless you overfill during refilling. That's normal procedure, we use a tissue to catch any spills from overfilling. Once the leakage stops, the cart is filled correctly and there is no more leakage during vaping.

We found the eGo DC carto's to hold 5 ML, but let me know if I am wrong and I will have the info on the shop pics changed.

And yes, these eGo DC's rock! the DURA-DC's are really very good too, but hold less liquid of course.

DURA-DC-USERS-FILL-MANUAL-DEF.jpg EDC-USERS-FILL-MANUAL_DEF.jpg

Last edited:

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
I measured 3.5ml, maybe 4ml tops, to fill an eGo dual coil (capacity claims are frequently exaggerated with cartos).

Personally I prefer the "carto condom" filling method on the smaller cartos (from the battery end of the carto) using one of the caps that come with it.
Gradually push the carto down into a cap filled with liquid (the Dura DC will take about 2 caps worth to fill).
This forces liquid into (the harder to reach from top) bottom end first, and is then filled when you start seeing liquid appear at the top

After initial filling, put the carto aside for about 10 mins for the liquid to thoroughly soak into the carto wadding before first use.

Enjoy! :smokie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread