Status
Not open for further replies.

DonleyDoRight

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2009
Florida Panhandle
www.want2vape.com
Should have gotten around to this a long time ago folks. Got any questions for us? Just want to talk about the juice? Want to know about any want2vape news or specials? This is the place.

I'll start the ball rolling by mentioning that this week's Flavor of the Week is our signature Red Pirate tobacco juice. 20% off all bottle sizes this week only.

Welcome, and thanks for looking us up!

DonleyDoRight

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2009
Florida Panhandle
www.want2vape.com
Howdy all,
Yes it has been a long time coming. Been working to much till our friend Dr. Vapenstein came along now he has me working harder, lol.
But it's a wonderful thing.

We have some awesome new juices to share and even their very own ECF thread.
Announcing want2vape Vapenstein Blend E Liquid
We will be shipping starting May 16th (ish) and for you on the fence, samples will be available if I ever get around to buying the droppers for the bottles.

So please ask any questions you have, and all our long time friends please feel free to jump in and answer any you wish.

Peace be with you all,

Donley

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Hey Donley...Glad to have you on the forum!

Love me some Acid Blondie & Alcazar & Kuba Kuba & Tobak Especial & Creme Brulee & Ecoberry...
I could go on and on with this list!!!

Looking forward to Vapenstein Blends on May 16th!

Blondie & Alcazar Rules, I think London has joined them. AG, I think I may need to try Ecoberry one of these days

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
Blondie & Alcazar Rules, I think London has joined them. AG, I think I may need to try Ecoberry one of these days

Ecoberry is a nice vape. It makes a nice thick vapor with a smokey berry tone. It's one of those juices I can chain vape, because the flavor isn't overwhelming.

Good morning Donley & all of you want2vape lovers!

DonleyDoRight

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2009
Florida Panhandle
www.want2vape.com
Someone asked about codes. We aren't going to be doing much with codes. The decision was made to keep prices as low as we can, offer free shipping on the samplers and give a discount on the Flavor of the Week. Never say never, but discount codes aren't the way we want to win and keep your business. We'd prefer you buy from us because we offer good product at a fair price and treat you like family.

But like I said, never say never. That's why you should keep tabs on our Facebook page or our Twitter account, or both, because when and if we do a discount code that is where we'd be letting you know about it. And here of course :laugh:

Thanks for taking part everyone!

Donley

mj64

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2011
State of Confusion
Someone asked about codes. We aren't going to be doing much with codes. The decision was made to keep prices as low as we can, offer free shipping on the samplers and give a discount on the Flavor of the Week. Never say never, but discount codes aren't the way we want to win and keep your business. We'd prefer you buy from us because we offer good product at a fair price and treat you like family.

But like I said, never say never. That's why you should keep tabs on our Facebook page or our Twitter account, or both, because when and if we do a discount code that is where we'd be letting you know about it. And here of course :laugh:

Thanks for taking part everyone!

Donley

Free shipping on the sampler tipped the scale, I'm giving you a try. Looking forward to it, thanks!

francis_a

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2011
The Granite State
Free shipping on the sampler tipped the scale, I'm giving you a try. Looking forward to it, thanks!
Don't get the samplers of tobacco flavors. Don't say I didn't warn you. Coz once you try it ......... you'll be hooked!!!

lol.gif

I know I was. Now waiting on larger bottles of Alcazar, Blondie and Red Pirate. Also waiting on release on the Vapenstein Blends.

Yo Donley,
Glad to see you now have your own forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread