Pilot battery blinks 3 times?

Status
Not open for further replies.

V-Power

Mar 10, 2009
Suffolk, UK
Hi everyone, I wonder if you can help me please?

Normally my Pilot battery LED lights have only blinked in two ways: 8 blinks when they need charging, and 5 blinks when they're loaded into the charger.

One of my batteries is now behaving strangely: it blinks 3 times if I touch it - attached to nothing, 3 times if I try to attach it to the charger or the atomizer, although once attached to the charger it blinks 5 times as usual. It appears to be fully charged as the charger light is green, but when I blow or suck on it, although the LED lights up, it stays lit for longer than it should and doesn't fire up the atomizer at all. :(

I think it's dead - but I've never had this 3-flash before. Does this mean something to anyone? Is there anything I can do to make it revert to normal? Or has it had it? :confused:

Thanks for any en-light -enment :D:D:D

Smokester!

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
UK
www.liberro.co.uk
Thanks Slea - No I don't drip - at least only very rarely. But I will persist with the battery. I got a few puffs out of it yesterday, but now it's not playing again :(

Hi V

Just complete the online returns form and we'll do the rest and have you back up and running in no time :D

Smokester!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread