cotton candy ejuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunlap

May 14, 2011
Texas
Back with a followup. I've tried a couple other cotton candy flavors and so far Rockstar's is the best, hands down. Unsmoke & FSUSA both were disappointing. Hardly any flavor at all most of the time. I got a hint of decent flavor out of FSUSA's when I practically soaked an atty in it but never got anything but vapor & TH out of my ego-t.

How is Ms T's really, OP? It's on my list to try and I have high hopes but it seems like you're saying it wasn't so hot.

K*Rose

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2011
South Jersey
Back with a followup. I've tried a couple other cotton candy flavors and so far Rockstar's is the best, hands down. Unsmoke & FSUSA both were disappointing. Hardly any flavor at all most of the time. I got a hint of decent flavor out of FSUSA's when I practically soaked an atty in it but never got anything but vapor & TH out of my ego-t.

How is Ms T's really, OP? It's on my list to try and I have high hopes but it seems like you're saying it wasn't so hot.
Ms T's tasted like air to me. IMO

kblush

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
San Diego
Yeah me too I vape it daily..it's not my fav out of the all the other flavors I vape from them but it's good :)

Hi!! Would you be so kind as to share with me which your favorite flavors from them are?? :) You could narrow my search on which ones to try first!! :) Thank you!!

kblush

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
San Diego
Madvapes has the best cotton candy I've ever had, tastes just like what you're looking for, they also have lemon-blueberry cotton candy, Stuff is amazing!

I was wondering about the lemon-blueberry cotton candy, I'm so glad to know that's amazing too!!! I want to try that!!! Today I bought waffle and maple cream, I can't wait to mix them! Another one that has amazing reviews is Top Banana! I don't think I would be crazy about it, but if it tastes like a banana candy I think I would really like it and I trust MadVapes's flavors! Can you tell me what nicotine strength you get your cotton candy in? I get it in 6mg and I wonder if it's as good at higher levels. Thank you! :)

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
Hi!! Would you be so kind as to share with me which your favorite flavors from them are?? :) You could narrow my search on which ones to try first!! :) Thank you!!

Carmel Tobacco is my fav but it's thick,kills atomizers and has to be dripped..I build my own atomizers for it out of CE2 parts though and use a DoD. I also like Tutti Fruti (2nd fav),Bubblegum and Blueberry a lot. Yes I have a sweet tooth lol..I use there Coffee with my morning cup.

I haven't tried a lot more but a few..I don't like there apple flavors much because it tastes like a green apple. Carmel Cream is just too rich after vaping it for a short time..Kick-Azz Caramel is good but on the rich side too. Minthol I liked a bit even though I don't like menthol (only tried it because I got some for my dad).

Look at the reviews as I tried to stick to flavors with 4 stars or better. I read they used to send free samples out orders but stopped because some people complained..I wish they would send some out still because I would like to try some more..probably next order I will try 1 or 2 but I'm stoicked up for at least a month maybe 2. They do sell E-liquid packs of 5-10ml flavors for $14.99 that would be good for trying some and they add new packs every once in awhile.

I'm pretty happy with what I vape right now but I plan on trying new juices from time to time. I only buy from MadVapes at this point too (started vaping last June) and I haven't felt the need to buy elsewhere yet..there juice prices are very reasonable..under $8 for 30ml bottles..there overall prices, customer service and shipping are all really good.

The way I do it is try to make my orders every other month and spend over $75 there so shipping is free..so sometimes I will get a small bottle or 2 to try out with my regular order..good luck :)

Last edited:

kblush

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
San Diego
Carmel Tobacco is my fav but it's thick,kills atomizers and has to be dripped..I build my own atomizers for it out of CE2 parts though and use a DoD. I also like Tutti Fruti (2nd fav),Bubblegum and Blueberry a lot. Yes I have a sweet tooth lol..I use there Coffee with my morning cup.

I haven't tried a lot more but a few..I don't like there apple flavors much because it tastes like a green apple. Carmel Cream is just too rich after vaping it for a short time..Kick-Azz Caramel is good but on the rich side too. Minthol I liked a bit even though I don't like menthol (only tried it because I got some for my dad).

Look at the reviews as I tried to stick to flavors with 4 stars or better. I read they used to send free samples out orders but stopped because some people complained..I wish they would send some out still because I would like to try some more..probably next order I will try 1 or 2 but I'm stoicked up for at least a month maybe 2. They do sell E-liquid packs of 5-10ml flavors for $14.99 that would be good for trying some and they add new packs every once in awhile.

I'm pretty happy with what I vape right now but I plan on trying new juices from time to time. I only buy from MadVapes at this point too (started vaping last June) and I haven't felt the need to buy elsewhere yet..there juice prices are very reasonable..under $8 for 30ml bottles..there overall prices, customer service and shipping are all really good.

The way I do it is try to make my orders every other month and spend over $75 there so shipping is free..so sometimes I will get a small bottle or 2 to try out with my regular order..good luck :)

Thank you sooooo much!!!! I really appreciate your sharing your favorites!!!! That's so cool that you built your own atomizers to vape caramel tobacco! I would love to try that but it sounds like it would be the death of my cartomizers! lol The ideas of trying the E-liquid 5-packs and buying your stuff every other month over $75.00 for free shipping are great ideas!!! Thank you!!! :)

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
Thank you sooooo much!!!! I really appreciate your sharing your favorites!!!! That's so cool that you built your own atomizers to vape caramel tobacco! I would love to try that but it sounds like it would be the death of my cartomizers! lol The ideas of trying the E-liquid 5-packs and buying your stuff every other month over $75.00 for free shipping are great ideas!!! Thank you!!! :)

CE2's hold up to Carmel Tobacco pretty good when you drip on them..but it gunks up the coil after awhile it's so thick..another reason I made my own as it's easier to burn off the coil or replace it with my homemade ones..it kills regular atomizers the longest I had one last was 2 weeks some others lasted a day. Because it's thick it doesn't wick well either and the flavor doesn't come out.

Kick-Azz Caramel is worth a try though but it gets to be a bit "much" to me..it wicks well, isn't thick and doesn't kill coils. Also when buying flavors if they don't taste good to you sometimes they need to (age) steep..my last order must have been really fresh and it took a couple days to steep and taste good.

AcePilot

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2009
United States (Utah) SLC
The first day I vaped their cotton candy I was amazed at how dead on the flavor was. Day two hit, and all it tasted like was something mildly sweet and chalky. That's the best way I can describe it. I filled a new carto and put it in my tank, refilled it and tried again, tried different voltages, switched flavors and came back to it... I still get the strange semi sweet flavor. It isn't a bad flavor, but it's not cotton candy. Ah ha! I just realized what it tastes like to me. Those really cheap sweet heart chalk candies.

I do not recommend madvapes cotton candy. Most of their juices are top notch but I just dont like that stuff. It tastes like regurgitated cotton candy, not fresh. BlueMist's is on my sample pack that I ordered. I'll try it.

kblush

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
San Diego
CE2's hold up to Carmel Tobacco pretty good when you drip on them..but it gunks up the coil after awhile it's so thick..another reason I made my own as it's easier to burn off the coil or replace it with my homemade ones..it kills regular atomizers the longest I had one last was 2 weeks some others lasted a day. Because it's thick it doesn't wick well either and the flavor doesn't come out.

Kick-Azz Caramel is worth a try though but it gets to be a bit "much" to me..it wicks well, isn't thick and doesn't kill coils. Also when buying flavors if they don't taste good to you sometimes they need to (age) steep..my last order must have been really fresh and it took a couple days to steep and taste good.

I really need to try that Kick-Azz Caramel and see if I think it's a bit much too. They also have Caramel Cream with a ton of reviews and a good rating. Either that one or Kick-Azz is the sweeter one, but you can probably find out which one in the reviews. Maybe you should try Caramel Cream if it's the less sweet one? I will keep in mind about the steeping!!! Thanks!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread