Good cheap E-Cigs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. Was curious if there are any fairly cheap E-Cigs that would be for sale online? I'd hope for something $30 or below, since I'd rather not blow up my pocket for something I may not even be into. I'm just a social smoker, so I don't blast through 12 packs a day or anything of the kind. I've seen a few on Ebay, but I'm just a bit worried about them being ..... Anyways, would love some opinions.

Lambch3p

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Sunny Tampa Florida
I have one and it works just as good as my ego's. It is about the best complete starter kit you can buy for $30. It is also compatible with all the 510 and ego parts, so if you want to add a tank or cartos later you can. The batteries last a long time and vapor production is good. It's a solid e-cig that is usually very reliable.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Thanks, SubOnAux24, for that plug!

Indeed, Liberty-Flights' Riva-510 kits – $30 for the "Lite Bundle" (which is a complete, high-quality kit) and $35 for the "Special Edition" (virtually the same but somewhat higher voltage) – may be the best deals in vaping today. For ease of use (and effectiveness), I suggest supplementing your order with one or more "Boge 510 Cartomizer 2.0 Ohm" five-packs.

Whether you use cartomizers or atomizers with cartridges, you will need e-liquid. [An e-cig without e-liquid is analogous to an analog cigarette with the tobacco removed.] There are hundreds of good sources for e-liquid these days. For convenience, you might want to get your first batch from your hardware supplier, e.g., Liberty-Flights' e-liquids.

seven5-mlbottles.jpg

I recommend getting several small bottles in different flavors to begin exploring what you like, such as L-F's 5 ML PG Tobaccos (or "Others" if you prefer). Ideally, mixing the PG and VG versions of each flavor would produce an optimum flavor/vapor/TH vape. [I've also done this when my preferred nicotine level is not available. For example, mixing equal quantities of the 8mg PG USA Mix and the 24mg VG USA Mix yields 16mg strength 50/50 PG/VG.]

This is what a "fat batt" like the Riva looks like:

eGO-in-hand.jpg

If you would prefer an e-cig closer in size and shape to an analog cigarette, you may want to consider a 103mm sized version of the Kr8 model, such as the Smokeless Image VOLT. [Shown below is the more expensive Bloog MaxX Fusion, but the VOLT is identical in appearance (other than logo).]

MaxXFusionbetweenGrimmGreensfingers-2-1.jpg

The $30 Basic Starter Kit includes five cartomizers (prefilled or blank) and only one battery. That one 220 mAh battery might meet the needs of a "social smoker." Otherwise include an extra $13 battery with your order.

Last edited:

FenderMetalheade

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2011
Midwest
+1 on the Riva from liberty flights. I bought the Riva 901 which has the same threads as the 808d-1. I wish I would have known about this kit before I bought my grossly overpriced cigalectric locally. This deal cannot be beat. I have looked around at various sites and nothing comes close. They even warranty their kits, so if you have any problems, it is taken care of.

stillalive

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2011
USA
You could also get the 510 model for $20 from the same shop. Use the coupon code ECF10. I have a bigger battery model that's 1300 mah but honestly I don't vape enough for it to be worth it! I guess it's nice to only have to charge batteries once or twice a month, but seriously, I'd rather have the tiny mega 510 batteries that I have to charge every few days and that fit my cartos nicely.

BGabe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2011
Indiana
+1 on the Riva from liberty flights. I bought the Riva 901 which has the same threads as the 808d-1. I wish I would have known about this kit before I bought my grossly overpriced cigalectric locally. This deal cannot be beat. I have looked around at various sites and nothing comes close. They even warranty their kits, so if you have any problems, it is taken care of.

Wow! I guess I haven't been looking around enough! I have a ton of 808D-1 cartos.. Strongly considering getting a battery, charger and cone now!

dzlady

ECF Veteran
mypvshop has generic 510's on sale for less than $20 with the coupon code of ECF10. I have bought 5 of them, just to have back ups. I wish someone had told me about this before I spent $60 on the first 510 I bought.

Oops, maybe I should have read all the posts before I posted my comment...sorry its a duplicate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread