dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Checkout Vaperite.com - House extracted, organic and natural flavors

Hello!

I am looking for 100% natural (plant based) e-liquid flavors for my DIY e-liquids.

I do not feel very comfortable with all the artificial flavors that go around. Although they are food-grade that does not mean that they are safe to inhale.

E-smoking veterans please help!!!

Libby Love

Feb 9, 2011
Franklin, WI
If you are look for natural - herbal remedies try any out post or whole foods. Look for water soluble - many come with alcohol so try the childrens section for non alcohol.

And here are two natural flavor places:
Frontier Co-op | Bulk organic herbs, spices, teas & essential oils.
Newport Flavours & Fragrance

Here are just flavor places ... not the all natural kind:
Create your own perfume with The Perfumer's Apprentice
index
https://www.lorannoils.com/

These again water soluble and no oils!
Hope this helps some! :)
Good Luck!

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
Hello!

I am looking for 100% natural (plant based) e-liquid flavors for my DIY e-liquids.

I do not feel very comfortable with all the artificial flavors that go around. Although they are food-grade that does not mean that they are safe to inhale.

E-smoking veterans please help!!!

You smoked cigarettes with 4,000 chemicals before you started vaping, right? :laugh:

I think the purest juice you're going to get is the original EcoPure line. Cignot carries it.

https://www.cignot.com/category_s/24.htm

Probably you best bet would be to vape unflavored.

constantinos

May 19, 2011
Cyprus
Thanks everybody for your response. You gave me valuable information.

Inhaling aromas from edible plants like fruits, vegetables, herbs etc is something that we always do when we eat. This is what makes us taste the food and that is why when we hold our nose while eating makes food tasteless. Therefore the practice is really ancient and applies to almost all mammals.:)

Inhaling aromas from certain plants is particularly beneficial for various conditions and we have widely practiced therapies based on that such as aromatotherapy. A nice way of doing that with safety can be done with a high quality vaporizer that has adjustable temperature (google that if you are not familiar with the subject).

Sorry about my blubbering, but I feel strongly that although e-smoking is a good thing, in many cases we replace the 4000 dangerous chemicals of cigarette smoking (as one poster mentioned) with less but perhaps equally dangerous chemicals.
The e-smoking community shouldn’t focus only on the development of new and exciting mods and atties. E-smoking with the right development efforts, has the potential to become a health promoting, disease-busting habit and using naturally occurring organic flavors is a proper step to that direction.

SuziesMom

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
NY
Clouds of Vapor, and Vermont Vapor also do 100% natural juices.

I can be quite content with a DIY blend of peppermint essential oil, a little menthol and maybe some liquid stevia if I feel the need to back off of the artificial stuff. I have a 5-fold tangerine oil that is out of this world, and literally a single drop in a 10 ml bottle is extremely flavorful.

stillalive

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2011
USA
Thanks everybody for your response. You gave me valuable information.

Inhaling aromas from edible plants like fruits, vegetables, herbs etc is something that we always do when we eat. This is what makes us taste the food and that is why when we hold our nose while eating makes food tasteless. Therefore the practice is really ancient and applies to almost all mammals.:)

Inhaling aromas from certain plants is particularly beneficial for various conditions and we have widely practiced therapies based on that such as aromatotherapy. A nice way of doing that with safety can be done with a high quality vaporizer that has adjustable temperature (google that if you are not familiar with the subject).

Sorry about my blubbering, but I feel strongly that although e-smoking is a good thing, in many cases we replace the 4000 dangerous chemicals of cigarette smoking (as one poster mentioned) with less but perhaps equally dangerous chemicals.
The e-smoking community shouldn’t focus only on the development of new and exciting mods and atties. E-smoking with the right development efforts, has the potential to become a health promoting, disease-busting habit and using naturally occurring organic flavors is a proper step to that direction.

I feel somewhat similarly... I think it's awesome to vape rather than smoke, but there's no real reason we can't be as healthy about vaping as possible! I try to only vape organic juices for maximum healthsomeness, and there are some really fantastic ones out there. :)

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
Sensitive? To what?

I try to only vape organic juices for maximum healthsomeness, and there are some really fantastic ones out there. :)

That's what you said although I'm not sure that's a word. The implication seems to be that non-organic juices are somewhat less healthy. I'm just wondering if you have a cite for this or any evidence that this is the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread